View Single Post
Old 08-8-2022, 03:30 PM   #1
Rapta
🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
Global ModeratorMultiplayer ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Post FFR Pattern Labeling Project

Introduction:
Hello everyone~ I have come to you today with a little event. You'll be able to earn some easy credits!
This is the FFR Pattern Labeling Project. The goal is to associate every song with the toughest patterns within said song listed from most defining to least defining.

Guidelines:
Label submissions are made through the Google Form listed below.
An example submission should look like this: "Club: 16th Jump-Jacks, 16th Jacks | Certain"
There might be more jacks than jump jacks, but the jump jacks at the end of the file are the most difficult and defining pattern, and we list patterns from most defining/hardest to least.
If there are patterns in the file that are significantly easier than other patterns, leave them out, the limit of patterns labeled to one file is five.
If you are unsure of your pattern labels for a song, make sure to specify "| Uncertain" instead of "| Certain".
Make sure to specify the fastest/majority nth notes in the pattern. If the pattern changes speed drastically then either list the fastest nth notes or put Irregular next to the pattern.

Any labels that are specified as uncertain can be decided upon once all the easier labels have been attributed.

SUBMIT LABELS HERE
Before you submit a song label, please check if the song has already received a label.
Current labels

We are currently 6.5% complete!

List of different types of notes and some patterns

Pattern types:
Jacks
Mini-Jacks
Jump-Jacks
Split-Jump-Jacks
Hand-Jacks
Chord-Jacks
Anchors
Streams
Running-Men
Polyrhythms
Jump-Streams
Hand-Streams
Bursts
Trills
Jump-Trills
Split-Jump-Trills
One-Hand-Trills
Rolls
Split-Rolls
Jump-Gluts
Jump-Chains
Flams (grace notes)
Gallops
Triplets

If you have any questions about what each pattern type looks like, head on to Discord and ask in #Events!

Quantization:
4th (Red notes)
8th (Blue notes)
12th (Purple notes
16th (Yellow notes)
24th (Pink notes)
32nd (Orange notes)
48th (Cyan notes)
64th (Green notes)
Irregular (Speeds up and slows down drastically in a short period of time)

Reward for labels:
Every song you submit a label for you will receive 100 credits to your account! Doesn't seem like much at first, but after 100 songs that's 10,000 credits, and there's almost 3,000 songs in the game.
The pattern labels will occasionally be checked and if someone is found to have many submissions where the majority are completely and obviously incorrect labels it may lead to the credits being removed from your account (or a ban if you've spent them already).
Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourningfall
[3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawnskunk
if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger
do u even agrabah
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger
Today at 12:53 AM
I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychotik
When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haku
have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

Last edited by Rapta; 08-16-2022 at 10:15 AM..
Rapta is offline   Reply With Quote