View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 12:24 AM   #8
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter
Default Re: TWG XLl: IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOLF LYNCHES YOU!

That being said, the seers need to adopt an unofficial way of making sure they don't overlap too much in their choices. I want to see the best possible use of seer tactics here.

Try to psych out the other seer by picking either an odd or even number from the players list or something. Try to avoid what you think is the best seer pick because undoubtablely the other seer will be thinking the same thing. Try to make your picks as random as possible so you both have at worst a random chance of picking the same person. Picking someone that looks wolfy may be good but the other seer may do the same.

However, even if you found a wolf, your job is an uphill one since you can't just come out and say X is a wolf. You could but you would throw yourself into death so the risks and benefits would have to be weighed. (Considering you may be sitting on a few more seer picks that may be lost if kept to yourself after revealing a wolf.)

You're also better off by chancing that your pick is legit than taking into the fact that they may be a miller. You wouldn't reveal yourself to a non-human seer result so you may as well try to push for them to be gone since it would be a better chance than picking from the rest of the players list as a lynch vote.

Oh and I'm a seer, and I dare the wolves to wolf me tonight..... do it.