View Single Post
Old 03-5-2012, 03:05 AM   #158
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Alternate Engine Scores ~2012~

As a third-party observer I find it funny as hell that DF has score recording considering how publicly indignant they were about Indeed Engine doing the exact same thing a few months ago.

But whatever, it was a great excuse to have fun and play some of my favorite charts again.
Thought this was pretty good... Nearly all the averages and misses were from the long 32nd stream, a little too fast for me to do still. How is this a 46? haha

This is basically FMO AAA #3 for me! haha I wish it counted... only took me two tries.
I love this chart, just pure jumpstream-y, guitar solo-y goodness.

Could have done a lot more with the speedup section of this song, like AJ did with the DF do i smile? chart, but oh well. I still find it pretty fun, the 300 bpm stream bursts are short and flow-y enough for me to be able to PA fairly well!

Everything about this chart is loads of fun, especially the unconventional but well-flowing 32nd roll patterns.

Miss was pretty stupid, got it during one of the simple PR streams right at the end. Felt like a keyboard miss but w/e, I'm still very happy that I comboed all the jack and 24th sections and got this nice PA.

Everyone knows I have a soft spot for epic music, especially when the chart is this fun! Misses were right at the end of the anchor jack section, most of the goods were from the 2323 trills near the start. I feel like I could possibly SDG this with a good run.

This run felt great. Nailed the 24ths
File is a ton of fun, stresses a lot of 1-handed patterns that are very taxing to both hands in various sections.

Also played My ****in Desire For You. Didn't save the score, but the experience definitely reinforced my belief that I should never, ever listen to anything Middie says about simfiles.

Last edited by hi19hi19; 03-5-2012 at 03:07 AM..