Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Anime North 2012 Attendance List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers View Post
ok, so I'm looking at hotels and keywii recommended crowne plaza

anyone want to split a triple/quad with me lmfao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam-Dude View Post
Doubletree Hotel is right across from the TCC but is also the most expensive as you'd imagine.

Radisson is behind the TCC and is actually pretty well priced. I've stayed here for AN 2008 and AN 2011.

There are two Holiday Inns in the area: one that's a 5 minute walk from the TCC and the other one all the way down the road which is a 20-30 minute walk. The pricing is nice but if you want the cheapest hotel you can find in the area, the Holiday Inn that's all the way down the road is your best bet. Kommi, WTFBrandon, and I stayed here during AN 2010 due to a booking mixup. Literally, we only walked back to the hotel to drop stuff off or sleep because of the time spent walking, lmao. The other Holiday Inn close to the con I stayed at during AN 2009. Pricing is decent and location is convenient.

There's the Sheraton hotel which has all the gaming events AN has scheduled. Basically, if you're going to be spending most of your time in the DDR room or playing games, stay here lol. It's about a 10 minute walk from the Doubletree and TCC.

There are other hotels in the area but I don't really know much about them let alone the pricings. You can check the Hotel section on the AN website for this info I suppose.
just saying if you looking into hotels you'd probably want to ask -me- about this, let alone anything related to AN.

(Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

My Simfiles (4key & 6key)
Gundam-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote