View Single Post
Old 12-6-2007, 09:41 AM   #85
Ravia
Ahh the fond memories
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG LIII: The Chimera Code (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
Do the lone wolves or masons or whatever have a kill?
Yeah. The LW Masons get a 1 in 3 chance to kill an extra human, from what I understand. I think that's why play is so hellish until either Night 4 comes around or 2 wolves fall. Then they're just humans or normal wolves.

Also, how do you know Manti's not looking for a scapegoat? For all you know, his human post could be false and he's really a wolf. You act like he's innocent just because he "busted me." All he's really doing is trying to throw you for a loop and make me look bad, while he sits pretty in the eyes of #000 every time the sun falls. You can't simply take his word for it because it's all about deceit with these guys.

His conversation might be genuine, but that doesn't mean he's fully exonerated. Look and see; you'll understand that he'd have every reason to trick us if he were a wolf. Don't tell me you're going to sit on your duff and listen to him again. Plus, he's got to be a wolf, since he already faked being #000 once. Now he's pulling the ol' reverse trick on us and playing us humans for fools.