View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 06:03 PM   #30
boibomb
FFR Player

Default Re: Mainstream Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnghtraver View Post
Theres this one artist that rhymes with plux favilion

Don't you think thats a bit harsh? I have no other way to fund my music production other than getting money for holidays and little jobs I do here and there. It would do wonders for a record label to fund me to continue making music, but even with that said i'd still only have like 50 fans, and my website would still only get -120 hits on a good day. Would I be considered mainstream?
Dont you talk bad about Flux P and Doctor P. I bought starscape tickets just for them and Bassnectar. Mainstream is just peoples way of saying "Its to popular and I dont wanna be the same as everyone else" so they diss on it even though they listened to it. Yes, coming out of the wood work is alot of Not Good Dubstep producers but if your a true fan you will find the good. I like skism,skrillex,UKF,excision,Porter Robinson,Bare and alot of other Dubbers. I like all EDM(Electronic Dance Music,And yes you can dance to Dubstep).

http://www.whitelabelnation.com
For All Your Free Underground Mixtapes,Dubstep,8bit,Techno,Hip-Hop and Indie Music Needs!!!
boibomb is offline   Reply With Quote