View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 12:24 AM   #10
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: I really need your help...

It looks like you got inflicted with massive senioritis if your situation became this bad, considering you're saying that your mother is trying to kick you out.

Good luck on finding a job -- unemployment rates for ages 16-19 are around 25% according to http://www.bls.gov/web/empsit/cpseea10.htm

My suggestion is to occupy yourself so you aren't in an existential crisis. Finish the work that you need to do; don't get destroyed more by how much damage Senioritis already did. Of course, set realistic plans.

I also remember you being the person that made the thread about receiving a bad grade on an english test or something and how it felt easy. You must've really ****ed up bigtime to have your grades drop down this much.

All I can say is that you're certainly going to have a much harder time recovering now, but self-motivation here is key since it sounds like everyone is going against you. Hell even I'm self motivated to not fall into getting wrecked by laziness.
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote