View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 05:05 PM   #9
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: 2019 September/October Set 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheToaphster View Post
I fixed the 3-note jack, and I removed the burst at the end because I'm just not gonna deal with the snaps and pattern balance for the missing ones.

With respect to SM Offset, I'm not sure if that referring to the normal offset that is used (and also why changing it would affect the colored arrows). If it is just referring to the normal offset I'm also not sure why the offset would have to be changed so drastically given my current file is at 0.598 offset. Let me know what to do here if I'm missing the point lmao

Is this supposed to have a time attached to it?
For the offset, I'm calling it that due to it's naming when using ddream.

The offset change to -0.073 from -0.061 makes notes much more accurate to the waveform spikes. A change like that might seem to small to care about, but for a file that's technical like this, having notes matching the waveform as good as you can is worth the shift.

For the last note, yeah damn my bad. That is referring to 97.314, though looking at it again fresh and not after going through like 4-5 other files it doesn't seem as bad as I had thought it did. I'll remove that as a major changing point for it to get accepted and leave it to your discretion if you want to adjust that, though it's still something I'd suggest to do.