bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Batch Review Thread v2.0

April 10, 2012

Judge Team 1

who_cares973

I MEANT WHAT I SAID AND I SAID WHAT I MEANT A WC's REVIEWS ARE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT

{Hollow Man} (Trivalent) - notes are early by a 24th. after fixing the sync the 32nd at 37.16 should be on the 4th after. the 16th jump you have after that should be on the 4th after. i think you have a great set up for a nice easy file butt he patterns you chose for the stream(runningmen mainly) dont really fit the song or the rest of your file. your layering is also a big all over the place. suggestion: layer the kick and snare and step the melody as singles. keep the 16ths as is just change up the patterns some and try to layer a bit more of the sounds without going overboard, [6/10]

16bitFruit (Elite Ninja) - nice file. my only suggestion is during the 16th js dont use jump jacks but instead use [14][23] or [13][24] and their opposite more for a better flowing file. [7/10]

357 Magnum (Frozen Beat) - the jump trills at 7.08 i have no idea what you're layering. if they go to the piano then single notes because there is no emphasis being put on the keys like in the jumps prior. notes that dont go to anything jumps that dont make sense. could make a great file and you have a good start but try playing on lower rates to see what you're missing and doing wrong. [5/10]

A FLOWER GARDEN (bmah) - apart from the song sounding like complete crap this file wasn't bad. some bad patterns (see trill @ 13.5). trill @ 66 is offsync. jack at 69.9 should be removed since it doesnt go to anything audible. the jump trill you have @ 108.5 just leave it as a regular trill and make it a 14 trill so it doesnt feel so heavy on the left. make the js at the end easier to hit because its a stupid big jump in difficulty compared to the rest of the file. [6/10]

Aci-L (Anaru) do we have permission? no to the 3 note jacks lol. change that up. [6/10]

Aerospace (Reshiram) - not a fan of the 192nds but to either their own. [8/10]

Aletheia (.Gazelle. & SKG_Scintill) - not a fan of the 1234321 32nd rolls you got going on there. a bit much for ffr. alsoa cut at 171.6 would be great. the rest of the file really dragged on waay to much. [7/10]

All Of Me (iironiic) - double check to make sure the file flows well. try avoiding any jacks that may feel abrupt and uneeded. other wise file is cool and sync is nice [8/10]

Angry Bird Mallets (reuben_tate) - notes are eary by a whole 16th note please fix that. your layering is doesnt really make sense. you're putting emphasis on notes that dont need it and you arent layering any other sounds with the main melody and during the second half of the song you completely stop layering all together save for a few jumps to something. file has potential but as it stand it needs a lot of rework [5/10]

Azul (Remix) (00Razor00) - 24ths at 32.03 dont go to anything same with the 24ths at 34.5. and the 24ths at 56.65 and at 59.11 and pretty much everywhere else you threw in 24ths. listen on .6-.7 rate they arent there. same goes for those 32nds you threw in there for who knows what reason for example at 112.7. remove those and the file should be good [6/10]

Bamboo Breakdown (Genocide101) - notes are early by a 48th. you have some issue with having heave left or right handed sections which need to be addressed. also those 32nds are a huge no for the rest of the file so tone those down first. [3/10]

Breakbeat Acid (DossarLX ODI) terrible song choice but thats to be expected from you so no surprise there. the 32nd 66.05 yeah sure that may go there but at 257 bpm no one is going to hit that as a 32nd just make it a 16th for the sake of flow and so it looks nice. i'll pass this as long as the framers get fixed at release [8/10]

Candy Galy (remix) [bmah] - 39.21 that gallop there you see it? leading into the hand? yeah? stop that dont do that its annoying when you have to do it repeatedly . change it to an up down gallop so it doesnt feel so heavy on the left and so it plays better. 68.88 what do these jumps go to a long with the rest of the jumps in this section? they dont make sense. those 32nds are gay but i guess you need your token gay section in all your files so i'll let them slide. theyre only gay because theyre being led into and out of by jumps which is dumb but w/e to each their own. 169.93 you stop that right now and make that a roll before i break something. a cut at 200 would be prefered because the rest of the song/file doesnt add anything to the song/file that you already stepped that wasnt repeated a shit crap ton of times already. [6/10]

cheerful forest (bmah) - the only thing cheerful about this forest was that it was only two minutes from beginning to end. except those two minutes were spent in the hyperbolic time chamber so it felt more like a shit load of time. when the melody is playing the 24ths that you hear on lower rates like for example at 11.3 no longer become audible on 1.0 rate. id rather you take them out so the file makes more sense than leave them in just because the notes actually go there even though you cant hear it. you also have a problem with jacks. they dont make sense at all and completely ruin the flow of the file. im not sure if you're doing that intentionally because you hate everyone on ffr or what but yeah switch some of those jacks to regular stream. oh hey i found your token gay patterns in every chart you make this time its super gay though nice one! 84.171. question: how many times do you playtest files before you decide to gay them up? [7/10]

Chris R Battle Theme (Hateandhatred) - this file was tough to get through. not because the steps were hard but because it wasnt a very good file. i get whate those 8th note jacks go to but you seem to have the same problemas bmah does and that is you make the jacks really gay. all in all not too bad of a file. i only ended up throwing up in my mouth once or twice. [7/10]

Chronograph (Tidus810) - im glad i only got to test one of your files. id hate to have to suffer through more than one. [8/10]

Corporal Jigsaw Quandary (hi19hi19) - this file reminds me a lot of reality. both have terrible stream patterns and both are files i will only play if im so bored out of my mind that the only alternative is masturbating to vore and even then i sometimes choose vore over playing reality. song should be cut at 221 because im pretty sure im not the only one that wants to listen to crap for more time than they need to. seriously though change of those stream patterns for the love of god. repetitive beyond reason [6/10]

CQ Boss (hi19hi19) - i had a dream a couple months ago or i should say nightmare. in this nightnare i was being chased by a shadow. i was being chased through this narrow hallway with a blip of light at furthest distance that i could see. this light never got bigger or at least thats how it seemed. i felt like i was being chased for what seemed like days with the light never seeming to get closer. this file played just like that dream [8/10]

Crystallize (iironiic) - this isnt dubstep this is terrible and you're terrible. 54.58 this would play a lot better as 4[23]1 [34][34][14] than how you have it now. keeps the flow going albeit its a flow of diarrhea. ok iironiic i know you have a boner for Lindsey Stirling but for the LOVE OF GOD CUT THE GOD DAMN SONGS JESUS. no one wants to listen to or play along to 4 and a half minutes of shitty violin laid over shitty dubstep. a cut at 123 would be highly preferred. [7/10]

Cs Custom Gun sounds (Elite Ninja) - if only those gunshots were real and the bullets were aimed at your head. work on jack usage they played really awkwardly. [7/10]

Danzai Yamaxanadu! (kjwkjw) - this file played amazingly as soon as i stopped playing and turned off the song gj on that. [8/10]

DATA DRAIN (FFR Pro 21) - this file is terrible offsync and you should be ashamed you ever even though about attempting to step this [0/10]

Day's End (Mario Kart Remix) (Zakvvv666) - i cant remember what this file looks like because every time i start playing it i fall asleep. cut the song please there is nothing interesting going on for the first what seems like 10 minutes of the file. [6/10]

Derezzed (mi40 Remix) (mi40) - this file is great! probably one of the best files ive played in a while by far. its hard to believe a file of this caliber comes from someone ive never heard of. im definitely excited to see more files and songs from you(btw this is a great remix and you do great justice to the original). at least thats what i would be saying if you knew what the hell you were doing. hands at 30.06 and onward dont go to any notable sound and you either add hands to every time that one synth holds the note(i know thats what the hands go to but you didnt add them before until now which is weird. also the 16th jump you have right after doesnt go to any notable sound either and i would prefer you remove the jump and just leave it as singles like you were doing before. this applies to the rest of the file from here onward. jumps on 8th notes like you have at 48.81 seem hella random and im not sure what they go to all the time. choose a sound to have them go to and add jumps every other time they hit that sound(i think some of them go to that acid sounding lead that hits on 4th 18th and 8th). those 32nd jump trills change them to singles because theyre a stupid difficulty spike and nobody wants to hit 240bpm 16th jumptrills excepty for maybe dossar but he sucks. [4/10]

Destination of the Heart (dragonmegaXX) - you should probably get a map because you seem to have run into crap on your way to your destination. or maybe this...this....this crap is your hearts destination! [8/10]

Devil's Music Box (Jake Ferguson) - i now know fear and that fear is ever having to play your files ever again. [8/10]

Dreamerz; Machines Will Fall (rayword45) - jesus wow this song is terrible. and that ending is completely uncalled for what the hell were you thinking? i guess some people like terrible music though(dossaR) but to each their own. file is late by a 24th. you rely too much on the 14 and 12 jumps. change it up more because the file feels hella repetitive [6/10]

Duncan Hills Cover (trumaestro) - this file isnt that bad compared to having a foley catheter inserted. [8/10]

ecstatic ghost party as Nightmare (bmah) -the only party going on here is a pity party[8/10]

Eight Melodies (YOSHl) - slept through the entire thing no comment [8/10]

Enchanting Venus (Elite Ninja) - i like the fact that out of everyone else that steps files you're the most consistent in making terrible files. keep up the good work [8/10]

Epilogue (Xx{Midnight}xX) - Tifa was in the master bedroom on the second floor of their new house, watching the man of her dreams cut the grass. The twenty-year-old woman was watching him mow the lawn for the seventh time. It was a hobby of hers, and the fact that they had a huge yard and that it would take Cloud an extra long time to cut it. Watching how strong he was, she would not move for anything.Suddenly, Tifa felt a slight rumble in her stomach, but she ignored it. She was having too good of a time watching Cloud. The best par the the mowing routine was the end, when he would come upstairs to shower. Right before he entered the bathroom, she would ask Cloud if they could take a shower together. They would always end up kissing throughout the shower, and they would leave in a better mood than ever. She was so sure he would let her shower with her that she was not wearing underwear under her black mini-skirt.She felt her stomach rumble again, and sighed. She really didn't want to leave. She wanted tay tay there for the longest time, watching he husband do the yard. Of course she knew he would do it again, and again, and again, but she cherished every minute of watching him, she could not bear to stop.Tifa's stomach rumbled again, louder than the first two times. She realized she had to think of what to do, and quickly. She could run and return immediately, but then she would miss some of the lawn mowing. Her second option was to stay and clean up after herself, but the fear of getting caught made her feel uneasy. This feeling caused her stomach to rumble more. Tifa looked down. The floor was a brand new and very expensive tile floor. It was not a very pleasant idea for her to mess it up."This is it!" she said aloud, while still pushing and grunting. A crackling sound filled her ears as the turd finally slid out of her body. It was a hard one, dark brown and compressed together. And boy did it stink. Tifa didn't mind the smell of her own droppings, but she knew it would be difficulty to get away with this.With Tifa's shit sitting on the floor, she felt slightly relieved. Tifa let out a long, gassy fart. She giggled, for she tended to have gassy poops. Her relief soon ended, however, as she felt another log traveling from her colon to her rectum. She pushed again, and the turd began to slide out. Unfortunately for poor Tifa, it got stuck halfway.Tifa immediately jumped up in shock. She was so focused on expelling what was in her gorgeous bowels that Cloud finished the lawn and came up to the bedroom. So there she was, standing there, in a white t-shirt, white socks, red sneakers, and no pants or underwear, and with five inches of shit sticking out of her ass in front of the love of her life. this is what playing your file made me think of [8/10]

EuroMorroc (Clean Edit) (DossarLX ODI) - for being a clean edit this sure is full of shit [8/10]

Flamingo (megamon88) - nice use of shit theory. not many people can make a file get progressively shittier and pull it off with such finesse like you can. flow could use some work especially during the second half and wherever you use rolls.[7/10]

FUTURE~SHOCK (rayword45) - your file is off by a whoile 12th note how does that even happen!? wait xandertrax is that...is that you? no way xander i thought you had quit stepmania its so glad to see you back bro! looks like you're still making those terriibly awkward files though XD you never change man you.never.change.at.ALL. 32nd rolls arre awkward as hell especially how you come out of them with those jumps. this file is like a bad version of devour mixed with ehhs. that ending is also offsync fix that [6/10]

G air (bmah) - typical i hate everyone so im going to make gay patterns that are technically but are crap to play bmah file [8/10]

Gargoyle (FFR Pro 21) - you get rid of the last note in the file this god damn instant that does not need to be there just cut the god damn song or step it all. aside from that though i was expecting this to remind me of that gargoyles show that was on when i was a kid and sadly this did not happen. this reminded me of the opposite, that terrible show that no one watched and i hate you for that. i hope you feel ashamed for what you've done [8/10]

Gravity Blast (Reshiram) - this is like a triple collab between bmah xandertrax and iironiic. iironiic supplied the shitty white notes to sounds that are kinda different just so it can look pretty and unique n.n bmah provided the terrible gay section and xandertra provided the really awkward everything else. shame on you for trying to take credit on a file you didnt step cyrenics [8/10]

Hello (Luke Da Duke Remix) (megamon88) - i like the part where you ruined the song. that was my favourite XD [8/10]

Heroes On Your Lawn At Night (T-Force) - THIS IS NOT GUITAR HERO WHAT ARE YOU DOING [8/10]

I Love My Sex (DJ Dela Remix) (Netjet!) - for being a mod you sure as hell dont know how to follow directions do you? no beginner difficulty and must have 2 seconds of silence in the beginning of the file. i cant see how this is hard to understand. aside from that though this file is kinda bad. not bad as in good but bad as in bad. hand usage isnt very good and the quads you used at 21.227 arent justified. the jacks and pretty much any 16th you have in this file goes to absolutely nothing. its an open highhat and if this was for stepmania you would use holds. file needs to be reworked to not have quads that go to nothing and 16ths that go to nothing [4/10]

In An Instant (MrPopadopalis25) - in an instant this file turned to crap. 213 and any variation of that pattern gets really boring to play switch it up more [8/10]

Internal Cannon (Condoct) - august burns red is a great band. the same cant be said for other things though at 5.73 change up those jump patterns so it isnt all anchored on the down column [7/10]

Internet Heroes (YOSHl) - you stepping this song is what gives asians the stereotype that they have shame on you [8/10]

Intersect Thunderbolt [Kommisar] - man i had the weirdest feeling right now. i felt like i was playing STEPMANIA. tone down the jump jacks a bit [8/10]

It's Too Loud (YOSHl) - its too crap its too crap its tooooooo crraaaaaaapppppppppppppp. the 192nd notes during the first section should be removed and just made a regular jump. i dont even know what they go to [7/10]

Jack-the-Ripper (YOSHl) - after playing i felt the ground shake and i knew it was jack the ripper turning in his grave [8/10]

jelly (Choofers) - i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly i am skeleton jelly [8/10]

MLPFiM Medley [Heavy] (megamon88)
for
the
love
of
god
stop
****ing
stepping
renard
jesus
****ing
christ
you
are
worse
than
iironiic
and
lindsey
sterling
jesus
****ing
christ
next
time
i
see
that
you
stepped
a
renard
song
i
will
find
you
and
remove
your
genitalia
in
the
worst
way
possible
and
break
your
hands
and
fingers
so
help
me
god[8/10]

MLPFiM Medley [Standard] (megamon88) i'll let this one slide because its the exact same song as the one i just finished ****ing judging [8/10]

Nix-Tek [Kommisar] - stop.stepping.chiptunes.jesus.wow. 38.756 that jump section anchored on the down arrow is pretty terrible maybe change it up to something else or make it not be all anchored on the down arrow [8/10]

Nous (AlexDest) - you know how you're always being told that you can do what you want and be what you want as long as you stick to it and do the best that you can. as long as you try hard and put your heart into it you can do anything your heart desires? yeah that really only applies if you have natural talent which when it comes to stepping, well, you might as well just stick to playing ffr. [8/10]

Pinkie's Castle (megamon88) - thats it your dick and fingers are gone. [8/10]

Pure Ruby (AlexDest) - you need to stop hanging out with bmah so much he's a bad influence you hear me? hey listen when im talking to you, you son of a bitch. if i ever catch you hanging around with that hoodlum i will beat you purple do you understand boy? not once more not never am i clear? now you get your little sorry ass to your room and think about what you've done you sorry piece of no good for nothing shit. WE ARE A PROUD FAMILY THAT LIVES HERE YAH HEAR WE DONT NEED YOU MIXIN IN WITH HIS KIND. this file wasnt as smooth as nous. a lot of what looked like copy paste sections were gay and that section from 95.09 to 104.87 pays like ass and is the biggest part of what kills the flow. [7/10]

Spaceman [Kommisar] - i hope the spaceman is without oxygen so he doesnt suffer this for very long [8/10]

Syntax (00Razor00) - the only thing worse than playing a dubstep file is playing a dubstep file by you. at least it isnt renard dubstep [8/10]

Tell Me a Story (DossarLX ODI) -
Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned inside out
And Id like to take a minute just sit down
there
And tell you about how I became the prince of
a town called Bel-Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground is where I spent most
of my days
Chillin out, maxin, relaxing all homo,
And all shooting some b-ball outside of
the trap house
When a couple of guys who were up to
no good
Started making trouble in my hood
I got one lil gun fight and my mom got
scared
And said "You good for nothing move out
with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air"
I Begged and cheated on her day and
night,
But she packed my junk in her mouth
and sent me on my way
She gave me a bj and then she gave me
my handj
I put my dick back in my pants and said I
might as well kick it

First class yo this is bad ass
Drinking henessy out of a champaine
glass
Is this what the people of Bel-Air like?
Hmm this might be allright
But wait I hear prissy, bourgeois and all
that
Is this the type of place they should send
this cool cat
I don't think so, I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of
Bel-Air

Well ah the plane landed and when I
came out
There was a dude that looked like a cop
standing there with my
name
out
I aint trying to get arrested yet I just got
here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning
dissapeared
I whistled for a cab and when it came
near
The license plate said FRESH and it had
dice in the mirror
If anything I can say this cab was a
pedophile
But I thought naw forget it yo homes to
yo moms

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabby "Yo mom
smells see ya later"
I looked at my kingdom I was finally
there
To sit on my throne while i take a shit [8/10]

The Bird's Midair Heatstroke (DossarLX ODI) - see my thoughts on metro [0/10]

Totsugeki! Glass no Kneesocks Hime! (00Razor00) - i went online to see what the title translated to and i saw that it translated to i am a worthless ****** and i thought that was fitting considering who stepped the file [8/10]

Untitled 3 (DossarLX ODI) - i'll let this file slide on the condition that you never step anything for ffr ever again [8/10]

[Resubmission] Death March (Silvuh) - looks a lot better and it looks like you did what the judges asked for. [8/10]

[Resubmission] Dracula (nois-or-e) - cut a good chunk of the beginning section the songs drags on for a while and the ending is really the only interesting part. [6/10]

[Resubmission] Gate Openerz (Condoct) - file still needs a lot of work. mainly with the difficulty distribution of the file and the js section. theres also the trill at 83.523. for that trill i think you should step the kick as is and then when it gets to the 32nds then do a 16th trill. it plays really weird how it is. as for the js parts i was talking about. 95.6 you could just make this section stream and dont step or layer in the vocals just straight stream. from where you have the js start just layer in the kick on every 4th and from 114.84 onward you could layer in the vocals and not the bass kick for maximum climax theory. [6/10]

[Resubmission] Rainbow Tylenol (PrawnSkunk) - that 32nd section is still completely terrible to play and a huge difficulty spike. figure something out to tone that down [5/10]

samurai7694

[RESUBMISSIONS]

Death March (Silvuh) - 8/10 [+]

- nice easy piano file with a few hands thrown in there as intensity builds up in some sections.
- layering is nice

Dracula (nois-or-e) - 4/10 [+?]

- I think mini jacks should be just slow 16th stream
- section starting at 26.483s/measure 14, feels empty, so be sure to layer in the percussion as well (in other words, jumps on the first 4th note beat, and on the second 16th note, as well as the low bass synth on those empty spaces)
- 42.358s missing 32nd triplet (16th note and 32nd note right before the [12] 4th note jump)
- 50.358s same as above ^
- 58.358s same as above ^^
- after this point, the song gets a bit boring, so I'd suggest a cut.

Gate Openerz (Conduct) - 4/10 [+?]

- lots of missing 16th rhythms in the beginning/intro
- I'd stick with percussion jump layering (jumps to the snare or kick or both instead of the background sound)
- 83.523s the rhythm is definitely not straight 16ths....WAY off
- 85.336s again stick with percussion layering, because the 8th jumps feel weird when there's clearly strong emphasis on the bass kick sounds
- 105.276s jumpstreams just doesn't feel right for this section
- 127.935s the 16th note rhythms don't come in until the next 4th note
- still needs work

Rainbow Tylenol (PrawnSkunk) - 7/10 [+.]

- 78.682s that 24th mini jack is a dick move lol
- I don't agree on ending the file with 23 23 23 23 23 notes that go to VERY SILENT SOUNDS in the song. It should have ended with the last crash cymbal.
- Despite those minor issues, this file is pretty good.

{Hollow Man} (Tribalent) - 6/10 [+.]

- random 16th note run kind of spikes up the difficulty so I don't fully agree with that
- Layering is alright up until the main section of the song, don't really agree with that either
- file isn't too bad, but not that great, kinda meh about it...still, you did a nice job though, and song choice is cool.

16bitFruit (Elite Ninja) - 8/10 [+]

- I can sense the pattern flow and it's sweet
- careful layering is nice, as the jumps pretty much only go to the snare throughout the whole file
- decent file, bro. also, the song is not too long and not too short, so it fits well overall.

357 Magnum (Frozen Beat) - 5/10 [+?]

- some parts feel really overlayered with jumps/jump-trills
- polyrhythm pattern is really gay
- for sections where the piano chords are only 8th notes, or just simply when it's a piano melody/solo, I'd just leave those sections as 8th jumps instead of having them sandwiched in with barely-audible 16th hi hat rhythms
- the rhythm pretty much is alright, but the layering is iffy.

A FLOWER GARDEN (bmah) - 8/10 [+]

- piano cluster chords make me lol so hard
- it's not complete without a FFR file with colored note 2323232323 trills hahaha
- speed up section is really nice
- interesting song choice, and a nice file to go along with it

Aci-L (Anaru) - 5/10 [+?]

- wtf are you doing with those three-note 16th jacks?
- the other 16th mini jacks are okay
- ending felt weird, with the layering, what are the 8th jumps going to?

Aerospace (Reshiram) - 8/10 [+]

- layering is nice, and the pattern choices are cool as well as song choice

Aletheia (.Gazelle. & SKG_Scintill) - 8/10 [+]

- probably one of the few bursts-files that I enjoy
- patterns are well done
- I like this file, really nice, though the staircase patterns get old after being used 3-4 times

All Of Me (iironiic) - 8/10 [+]

- sweet piano songs like theres are needed on FFR
- file flows well, good file bro

Angry Birds on Mallets (reuben_tate) - 5/10 [+?]

- I would rather you just remove all jumps and make it a file with just single notes so there's no confusion with layering choices. otherwise, the rhythms are fine, and the jacks fit well too.

Azul (Remix) (00Razor00) - 5/10 [+?]

- if you're layering the jumps to the kicks, then the 4th note jumps at 4.654s and 14.500s should be removed
- 32.039s and 34.500s those 24ths don't really belong there, the rhythm is barely-audible, and it sounds like 16th notes to me anyway becaise the 16th note rhythm in the background overpowers the piano a bit in the song, at least to my ears.
- 104.962s could use jumps on the 8th notes to emphasize kicks and the buildup to the next measure
- whether the 24ths may be "right" or were just chosen to be put there for whatever reason, it would be safe to just keep it at 16th notes.
- file isn't too bad though, I'd like to see this song in game.

Bamboo Breakdown (Genocide101) - 5/10 [+?]

- nice easy file.........up until the 32nd notes
- I feel like there's a HUGE difficulty spike because of the streams, so I'm iffy about this file, despite it being technically correct.
- Honestly not a bad file, but I would have prefered if you had just kept it easy instead of surprising everyone with a wtf 32nd stream in what I thought was a difficulty-5 file or something. Stick to layering with the percussion as it was done in the beginning, OR make it a harder balanced file by adding more to the "empty sections".

Breakbeat Acid (DossarLX ODI) - 8/10 [+]

- Always count on dossar to make a flexible hard chart without jump-spams
- patterns are okay, 16th notes flow pretty nicely

Candy Galy (remix) (bmah) - 8/10 [+]

- 48ths are a bit nasty when sandwiched in with the 16th notes haha.
- the piano solo was really nice
- file is pretty fun

cheerful forest (bmah) - 8/10 [+]

- cheerful forest indeed, that's what I felt with the file. 12th/24th note swing files are usually fun, and this certainly is fun.
- layering is cool, almost like reach's gigadelic but not as homosexual.

Chris R Battle Theme (Hateandhatred) - 6/10 [+.]

- 22.181s you left gaps in there when you can fill them with 8th notes, since your layering pattern is to include the hi hat 8th note rhythms
- I don't fully agree with the layering but it's not that bad of a file either.

Chronograph (Tidus810) - 7/10 [+.]

- jumpstream is a nice touch
- layering is acceptable

Corporal Jigsaw Quandary (hi19hi19) - 6/10 [+.]

- beginning looks a lot like my file...
- I'll be honest, the stream patterns are awkward in some places. I'm not too fond of the constant 1234 and 4321 pattern usage and the 1324/4231 patterns make it worse. THAT'S JUST ME THOUGH...I'm sure a lot of people on FFR will love the stream patterns.
- though the file isn't all that bad, I prefer a cut instead of the longer version since it gets boring quick in the middle section, although the 16th note jumpstream kind of make up for it.

CQ Boss (hi19hi19) - 8/10 [+]

- file is really fun, not much to say about this

Crystallize (iironiic) - 7/10 [+.]

- ah... more dubstep on FFR
- pertty fun file, the only issue is how repetitive it is

Cs Custom Gun sounds (Elite Ninja) - 8/10 [+]

- haha interesting song choice
- layering is alright

Danzai Yamaxanadu! (kjwkjw) - 8/10 [+]

- file is nice and easy

DATA DRAIN (FFR Pro 21) - 0/10 [--]

- did you really copy the same "edit difficulty" from the stepmania file? because 1: it says difficulty 15 so I'm just assuming that and 2: there's a stop on the last note , as well as basically the same rhythm and notes (no jumps, etc)
- it would at least be acceptable if you had made the file AAA-able (or possible to FC) but keep in mind for next time to avoid songs like these where the BPM goes from a "doable" BPM to a very ludicrous speed.
- I also feel like there was absolutely no effort into this, except maybe changing the notes around and calling it your file.

Day's End (Mario Kart Remix) (Zakvvv666) - 5/10 [+?]

- 17.7 94s and 34.205s etc....what do those 32nd notes go to?
- song and file isn't too bad, just need to remove those 32nd notes
- some of the rhythms are a bit weird too, like in the section starting at 137.548s, it feels like some 16th rhythms are missing (guitar strum sounds)

Derezzed (mi40 Remix) (mi40) - 4/10 [+?]

- hand placements are really weird, usually is used with cymbal crashes and not in random places.
- those jumptrills just make the file harder for no reason. stick to using single notes instead of jumps.
- rhythm is fine, layering could use work.

Destination of the Heart (dragonmegaXX) - 5/10 [+?]

- nice use of PR in the beginning
- completely missed the use of hands at 11.570s and 11.870s to emphasize the crash cymbals
- 16.670 same as above ^
- 31.070 same as above ^^
- I would remove those 24th note jumps and just leave that part blank.
- 51.920s sequence ends here, so the 16th note after this 8th note should be removed
- 102.270s the note actually ends here on this 12th note and not on the 4th note
- not bad, but needs some more work

Devil's Music Box (Jake Ferguson) - 4/10 [+?]

- hand abuse much?
- layering is really sloppy, needs to be fixed
- rhythm wise, it's pretty much right

Dreamerz Machines Will Fall (rayword45) - 3/10 [?]

- there's a lot of ghost notes in the beginning section, 16th notes that don't belong there, as well as 32nd notes
- layering's a bit weird. although I can see that the percussion in the background is what's being stepped, if the melody sticks out more, then layer that instead.
- really weird and unnecessarily long ending

Duncan Hills Cover (trumaestro) - 6/10 [+.]

- the 24th notes feel weird, so does the notes that go to the vocals ("prepare for ultimate flavor")
- though I love the original a lot better, this cover is sweet.

ecstatic ghost party as Nightmare (bmah) - 8/10 [+]

- dubstep's really kicking in on FFR
- this file is really cool haha

Eight Melodies (YOSHl) - 8/10 [+]

- nice short easy piano file

Enchanting Venus (Elite Ninja) - 7/10 [+.]

- cool easy file
- I think the jump jacks make it just a bit too heavy for these kind of difficulties but okay

Epilogue (Xx{Midnight}xX) - 8/10 [+]

- wow bro, really like what you did to this song
- the pattern usage is awesome, nuff said.

EuroMorroc (Clean Edit) (DossarLX ODI) - 7/10 [+.]

- 46.846s this section feels just a bit too jump-heavy but okay

Flamingo (megamon88) - 7/10 [+.]

- layering is acceptable
- meh...grace notes
- still a pretty nice file though

FUTURE~SHOCK (rayword45) - 3/10 [?]

- I'd recommend starting the notes at 3.772s
- missing 8th notes to the hi hat in parts like at 36.695s and 39.157s
- 53.003s the 32nd note rhythm ends at 53.926s
- there's even some missing 32nd rhythms in some places.

G air (bmah) - 8/10 [+]

- sweet file, the song kind of reminds me of Canon in D lol

Gargoyle (FFR Pro 21) 5/10 [+?]

- I feel like the offset is making the notes appear a bit too late
- 83.930s 128th notes belong here. If you can't make them, then just double the BPM.
- missing 32nd notes like at 85.630s and 87.230s, etc.

Gravity Blast (Reshiram) - 8/10 [+]

- pretty fun file, not much to say here.

Hello (Luke Da Duke Remix) (megamon88) - 7/10 [+.]

- those 16th mini jacks at 37.685s are pretty awkward
- song is pretty cool though

Heroes On Your Lawn At Night (T-Force) - 8/10 [+]

- really nice soothing song and the file goes well with it
- the song ends abruptly though

I Love My Sex (DJ Dela Remix) (Netjet!) - 4/10 [+?]

- layering is really weird, lots of hands and jumps at random places
- not sure about those 16th notes to the hi hat, it just sounds like 8th notes to me, and the mini jacks doesn't make it any better

In An Instant (MrPopadopalis25) - 7/10 [+.]

- 56.420s those notes should be quicker than 48ths in my opinion. it doesn't sound like it ends on that 16th note.
- other than that, nice easy piano file

Internet Heroes (YOSHl) - 7/10 [+.]

- lolsongchoice
- eh, decent file. Even though personally I am not too fond of files with vocal-color-note layering, this turned out nicely and the song is pretty funny.
- patterns are decent too, flows well
- not to be insanely picky with layering, but a jump is missing on the 4th note at 25.543, though it's not that big of a deal since I'm sure the note was intended for the vocals.

Intersect Thunderbolt (Kommisar) - 8/10 [+]

- awesome heavy file, nuff said.

It's Too Loud (YOSHl) - 8/10 [+]

- interesting layering
- slow down section is cool haha nice file

Jack-the-Ripper (YOSHl) - 8/10 [+]

- nice file, nothing much to say here.

jelly (Choofers) - 8/10 [+]

- cute song cute file

MLPFiM Medley [Heavy] (megamon88) - 8/10 [+]

- wow, this chart was really fun

MLPFiM Medley [Standard] (megamon88) - 8/10 [+]

- nice easy file

Nix-Tek (Kommisar) - 9/10 [+]

- 77.473s that part is awesome
- really fun file, gj

Nous (AlexDest) - 8/10 [+]

- speed up section is cool
- good file

Pinkie's Castle (megamon88) - 8/10 [+]

- interesting song choice haha
- file is nice

Pure Ruby (AlexDest) - 6/10 [+.]

- not sure about those 24ths, and the 32nd notes at 73.185s, it's barely audible to me
- 94.758s same as above ^
- decent file though

Spaceman (Kommisar) - 8/10 [+]

- cool fun file

Syntax (00Razor00) - 8/10 [+]

- nice xKore song choice
- file is really nice

Tell Me a Story (DossarLX ODI) - 5/10 [+?]

- layering is really weird, I'd suggest layering the percussion because I don't know what you're doing with the 16th rhythm starting at 17.538s
- I also suggest toning the difficulty down as well so it's not so much 32nds

The Bird's Midair Heatstroke - 7/10 [+.]

- oh boy....
- the BPM trick to have two colors at the same time is weird
- the patterns are alright, but I really like what you did with the file (specifically color theory, minus the "two color jump trick")

Totsugeki! Glass no Kneesocks Hime! (00Razor00) - 8/10 [+]

- cool file, nicely done

Untitled 3 (DossarLX ODI) - 8/10 [+]

- anchoring/running men patterns like at 14.269s can be very awkward at that speed (*hint* 121 434 one handed patterns etc)
- overall the file is kickass, nice job

MarioNintendo

RESUBMISSIONS:

Death March (7/10)

- Right at the beginning of the song, I see you chose to omit the background notes playing only to focus on the lower ones. That's fine and perfectly justifiable since they play at the very same rhythm throughout the whole song. However, my only gripe with that decision is how at times it feels like you forgot about it; take, for example, the section at 30.722s. Suddenly, the same exact notes you omitted are now stepped. I know there's more of a reverb effect in here and the emotion changes at that point, but they're still the same exact notes! The climax effect kind of works, but it looks more inconsistent than anything else right now. Especially when you stop stepping them again at 71.185s.
- I'm pretty sure you forgot to layer a note around 82.306s since we can clearly hear four notes.
- For consistency sakes with how you layered your jumps, put one at 123.079s.
- I don't see the purpose of the hands at 139.531s and 140.099s compared to the ones you put previously where the sound we heard clearly was louder…
- The section at 142.702s again feels inconsistent with how you put jumps previously to match the chords playing in the background. The reverb is gone alright, but that's no reason not to put jumps to layer your chords like you did previously. If you were to play this on the piano, you'd still have to press the same notes as when you held the right pedal pressed.
In the end, I enjoyed the song a lot. I really did! However, it's its inconsistencies that keep it from a perfect score. This song really deserves nothing less than a perfect chart.

Dracula (7/10)

Oh! I already reviewed this… Well, time for an in-depth review since I now have the time:

- The small bursts like at 70.233s, 78.233s, etc… They don't belong to anything! They're fun to pull off, but have no purpose at all.
- The voice-y parts like at 73.483s are not terribly wrong as jumps, but I feel it's my *duty* (tilde tilde) to suggest you an alternative which I believe is more unique and fun to play (even though less arrows are involved); make the voice a single arrow and step a jump where you hear loud beats (in this case, 73.858s). It looks definitely weird, but, after playing the same layering for, what, more than 2 minutes?, it's easy to pull off because you know the beat by heart. Just try it and tell me what you think.
- The main problem of the song is its structure. From what I played, it looks like you were going for climax theory. For example, the sections at 34.483s and 42.483s are the same in the song, but you step the other with more complete layering. It's well done and the problem isn't in how you chose to step it; it's in the repetitiveness. First off, the song is way too long for what it is; at 3:03 mins, playing the same melody and structure over and over feels like a chore. I highly suggest you cut the song at 98.483s. That's the perfect half where everything beyond that, except the silly ending at 182.483s, repeats itself. If you did cut it, that would let you scrap the under-layered parts (see 34.483s again for an example) and keep the replay value high: frankly, I would much rather play a two minutes song twice rather than playing a four minutes song one time; at least the two minutes song lets me take a break! If you REALLY want the 182.483s ending in your song, simply use Audacity to delete from 98.483s to 182. 483s and just edit what's left so that it feels right. I believe this really would make the song better.

Overall, the song is good, but the structure could use a little overhaul. Still, what you stepped clearly deserves nothing less than a 7/10.

Gate Openers (5/10)

- 20.606s is pretty wrong. In short, you have to scale down all of the jumps by one note; listen at low speed.
- This jump at 42.359s has no reason to be stepped that way compared to how you stepped the rest of the chart.
- The triplets in the section at 65.396s are all sorts of wrong. For example, 65.622s should be at 65.471s, and 65.924s should be at 65.773s. Basically, scale all of your yellow arrows up by one spot. I thought that section was hard because of the speed… but nope. :P This whole section has to be re-worked to fit the music. PRO-tip: slow the song down when stepping. That song is way to fast to be stepped at normal speed and to notice all of its details.
- Ghost arrows: 83.674s, 83.901s, 128.010s, 128.161s
- Technically speaking, there shouldn't be a jump stream at all at 105.276s since arrows such as 105.502s, 105.804s, 106.106s, 106.409s, etc are all ghost arrows. If you listened to the music and only step the sounds you hear, there is no way you could come up with this pattern.
- That placeholder note has to go. When the file goes in-game, if it ends at 131.031s, it'll look perfect, trust me!

In the end, this song's difficulty lies on ghost arrows more than on its BPM, and that's a problem. It feels artificial. The fact that it's so repetitive doesn't help either, although I really appreciate the cut you made at the 2 minutes bar. Look over the sections I pointed out, slow the song down and actually listen. You'll there's a lot of spots you have to change.

Rainbow Tylenol (7/10)

- 16.237s could be a (134) instead of (234) because it's exactly the same sound as the previous hand (think PR!). Same with the later spot where it happens. ;-P
- Your layering still looks confused. It's like you can't decide whether you put jump to the beats or to the melody… and that's a problem. Refer to 29.126s; I'm pretty sure you can find a way to make this easier to understand/read. (pro-tip: try putting only jumps to the beats in a copied chart and see how it turns off. I bet it won't be as bad as you fear!)
- It still looks like you copy/pasted huge chunks of the file... At least try to hide it by changing a couple of patterns around! Otherwise, it's like you stepped only 60% of it... if you see what I mean.
- Everything after 109.126s should be scrapped. I see what you were going for, here, but it really isn't necessary! The sounds you step are so low, you're just going for a combo breaker

Great great great great fun file, only make the layering easier to understand (as of now, it looks like a real mess (29.126s...)) and, if you really copy/pasted, try to vary the steps a bit or at least hide it in some way.

SUBMISSIONS:

{Hollow Man} (8/10)

When I opened the file, the offset was 0.020s. I don't know if it's a conversion flaw or something, but the sync felt optimal on my monitor at -0.060s so here you go just in case.

- 19.428s I feel you should've continued to step the background beats as jumps. It would add layering to your file, which is a good thing!

Erm… that's all I could find that was debatable about this chart. Otherwise, I'd approve it 100%! Well done.

16bitFruit (8/10)

- The PR at the beginning (8.696s) is wrong a bit. It's hard to explain what you have to change to make it better, so I just suggest you look back at it and listen closely to the song. I'm confident you can fix it.
- I find your jump usage/layering a bit questionable at times when you choose to omit beats and/or snares. Why not simply step them at all time?

Otherwise… That song was very, VERY tight. Well-made, clean. Superb!

.357 Magnum (PASS)

This chart is challenging the version I sent which is in the queue at this moment. There is now way I can judge this objectively. I'm passing this one to someone else… like a hot potato!

A FLOWER GARDEN (7/10)

That song is so interesting… wow. Very fresh. A few things bug me, though:

- 25.077s and 36.555s I get the idea, but it's a bit exaggerated. You could've at least made those parts in a way that not every single jump creates a hidden jack to let the player breathe!
- Missing arrows at 43.077s and 43.598s?
- That section at 49.077s will be nitpick, but the drums' PR is inverted if you listen closely.
- Those jacks at 69.946s refer to a sound that is way too low to be stepped so harshly, and I'm pretty sure you know it too. I suggest you opt for trills, it would have the same effect without the useless difficulty spike.
- Those trills at 74.120s are magnificent, but their PR stinks when you compare them next to each other. Pay attention, for example, to 75.685s next to 76.468s: their patterns should swap.
- Ghost arrow at 87.545s
- I get your layering at 88.200s. There is no mistake there. It does feel a bit wrong, though, as I had to listen multiple times to finally understand it. Just a heads-up.
- I know 113.744s and 114.344s aren't ghost notes (I believe they go to the background drum), but they feel out of place, especially when the drum just knocks two times. We don't have time to notice what hit us and it seems more like you wanted us to believe the piano was going really fast rather than you wanted to layer everything. I would simply remove them. As for that other arrow at 114.044s, it really doesn't go to anything at all. This begs for removal.

Aci-L (6/10)

- The PR at the beginning is kinda off. Let me explain; you start the song with a "124124124…" pattern, when, if you listen closely, it should be "14124124124…". It's a very very small mistake, but it makes the overall result feel off. I can only suggest you listen to this whole part at very low speed and tweak what has to be changed. It'll feel much more natural afterwards.
- 48.373s what is a hand doing in here!?
- Those triple jacks starting at 49.855s really are a fun killer. Just when you started having a jump stream which flowed fairly well, you kill that momentum by asking us to press notes which go to a barely audible sound in a very awkward fashion. My suggestion would be, for example, to change a patterns which looks like "11(14)" to a pattern which would look like "13(14)".
- Many missing arrows at 73.651s, 75.133s, 76.614s, … basically before every blue jump.
- The minijacks here are fine, in fact, I encourage them! However, the jump placement leaves me wondering what you intended to step. I'm especially talking about the blue jumps… why are they here? I suggest removing the blue jumps and only putting jumps on the red arrows where you can hear a beat in the background.
- The PR in your jumps at 96.892s isn't very good. I understand it might be because you used the right arrow as an actor to layer the small synth, but there is still a way to keep that structure while still acknowledging the pitch changes.
- At 120.781s, you're making it more complicated than it should be with the 192nds. It's like you wanted to layer too much stuff! While it may look good on paper, it doesn't play too well. What you could try to do here, for example, is to keep on layering the melody with coloured notes, but make them the only jumps in the stream. That way it'll be easier to follow for the player.

A good one, but a repetitive one with a few flaws. Still, this has potential.

Aerospace (8/10)

- I think the transition from red jumps to blue jumps at the beginning would be smoother without the jump at 16.211s.
- For gaps where you only step sounds which are far apart, like the one at 31.942s, it feels like we lose a bit of the momentum we got from the stream. I highly suggest adding blue notes to spots like 32.125s, 32.491s, 32.857s and 33.589s to keep the energy high in this example.
- Your colour usage (see 59.747s, 63.040s, 65.967s, …) is a bit far-fetched. Just look at 85.723s Do you think any player will understand while he's striving for the AAA that you're stepping the small "kshhhh" sound in the background? Answer: no . This is a rare case of "too much is like not enough".

This is is still very good and tons of fun to play. Just drop the 192nds, seriously.

Alethia (8/10)

I enjoyed the song a lot, even though it's a bit harsh and long (damn… almost 4 minutes of breakcore (or whatever that genre is!)). Seriously, GOOD JOB.

All Of Me (8/10)

I didn't really buy the minijacks at times and I felt there's a part that had little missing arrows (78.806s, 79.211s, 79.615s, 80.553s… basically everywhere you can squeeze a 16ths ) but, seriously…

I FUCCEN CRIED, HOYLFOK WAS THAT BEAUTIFUL. *standing ovation*

Angry Birds on Mallets (7/10)

The file is rather standard… There is not much to complain about, except for the layering around the section that starts at 32.057s (it looks very dull/incomplete) and the inconsistencies in the layering at times too; for example, in the beginning, it looks like your jumps fit the bass very closely, and then you just drop it for no reason. I suggest you just iron this out, along with small PR mistakes (37.484s). Other than that, it's alright. Also, the offset was at -.600s, but it looked a ton better with -.700s in my editor. Maybe it's a conversion flaw, I don't know, but be certain you have the correct offset.

Azul (5/10)

- 3.270s I suggest using a "2342" pattern to fit the pattern more. This applies to the other places where you used this pattern to the same melody.
- A lot of your jumps look like ghost jumps, AKA they layer something that is non-existent. Take for example the jump at 4.654s: it doesn't go to any beat in the song. I noticed there was a somewhat strong piano chord playing at that moment, but, if that's what you were trying to emphasize on, just be careful not to be inconsistent. There are other chords (4.039s) which are the same that you didn't layer. Slow down the music and pay attention to make sure every jump usage or omission is justifiable.
- At 10.193s, that's copy/pasting. There's no denying it. We're already 10 seconds in the song; there are plenty other ways that you could've stepped this in an original way which would still make sense. Be careful about that. Don't be lazy. ;-P
- Your bursts (56.654s, 59.116s, 69.423s, 70.654s, 71.885s, …) all seem uncalled for if you listen to the music at low speed. They should all be 16ths…! Please look again at them and correct them if needed. They definitely seem wrong.
- The fact you layered these jumps (84.192s, 84.500s, etc.) makes me wonder a lot about your layering at 76.654s. You layered a constant stream of 16ths, while the instrument that is playing isn't doing so at all times. I can understand the idea behind what you were doing if you were stepping the stream in the general idea of the song and not with the instrument actual playing, but the fact you put jumps for that very instrument afterwards defeats that general idea. There is an incoherence in what you stepped. Simply choose one or the other, but not both.
- 106.500s inverted PR; your notes go up and the melody goes down.
- 113.577s Some more shameless copy/pasting… Now it looks more like you stepped only 50% of the chart rather than all of it. That is not acceptable.

Overall, you know how to make a fun song, but you should now try to make it technically correct as well. You have to get both parts right to have a good chart.

Bamboo Breakdown (6/10)

- Watch your PR: 4.880s is definitely wrong.
- You should try to layer the melody as much as you can; don't ignore it in tight spots like you did at 8.680s, for example.
- You have some rhythms wrong; 64.680s should be at 64.780s and 64.980s should be at 65.080s
- You totally ignored the drum's playing at 66.480s when it objectively was the most interesting thing to step at that moment.
- Missing a note at 102.580s, 103.330s and 103.430s
- Very nice cut. Very!
- The last thing that bugs me is the structure of the chart. Take for example the section at 54.480s, a very easy section with a very simple layering. This would've been fine by itself, if it weren't for the insane part at 91.280s which comes afterwards. It's an awkward clash of the difficulties where nobody is satisfied. Either lower the difficulty of the huge streams (not what I'd recommend) or try to layer more stuff in your empty sections (I think it's the best idea), for example the drum at spots like 54.780s, 55.080s, 55.480s, 56.380s, etc… Don't forget to look over the other parts of the song. There are still plenty other things for you to layer!

Great song overall, but there are still things to look over. Don't give up!

Breakbeat Acid (8/10)

Wow, that went by fast. A bit harsh at times, but nothing terribly wrong about it. Still fun to play… when you can. Why the weird BPM changes?

Candy Galy (8/10)

Sometimes, the sounds you chose to layer weren't always the most evident and some of your jump layering was questionable, which made the steps hard to follow. It got better in the end, though, so that's a bit weird if you ask me. Other than that, there is not much to comment on. You know what you're doing. Only make the chart in such a way that we can follow you too!

cheerful forest (7/10)

The steps fit the chart most of the time, but they're also repetitive due to the nature of the song and a tad overcrowded with the hands, the jacks, the trills and the jumps (95.206s…). So there's nothing technically wrong with the steps; they all go to something in the song. However, the way you structured the chart overshadows the theme of the song. It's too heavy. Just tone it down! ;-P

suggestion: to prevent the song from getting repetitive, how about a cut at 94.930s?

Chris R Battle Theme (8/10)

- At the beginning, be careful with your layering. From how you put other jumps, I believe there's one missing at 5.190s, 6.855s, 7.7855s, 51.104s …
- You used a lot of anchor notes. Some of them are fine (7.022s) but others (15.684s, 16.683s, 21.681s, 22.014s, …) don't really fit what the song is playing. Pay attention to that!

I hesitated for a 7 and a 8 for this particular review… Mind you, this song is pretty short and if you had to calculate the percentage of the things you could change for the better, it would be higher for that reason. On the other hand, it's a song I had a great time playing (nice little solo near the end!) and I think it really capture the essence of the term "replay value". So, here you go. 8/10

Chronograph (7/10)

- I don't really buy how you stepped 30.285s. A single note would've been fine.
- At spots like 44.576s, are you stepping the bass? That's alright, but why aren't you stepping the other notes it plays like at 46.516s, 43.694s? It's just not consistent. Either step it all, or don't step it at all.
- The arrow at 53.492s is definitely wrong. We should instead see arrows at 53.463s and 53.521s
- You didn't step your "triple jump bass" at 55.873s, but you did it at 61.518s. I know there is supposed to be a progression in the chart, but the way you ignore some audio cues and step them afterwards can't really fall under the progression category, like in this case.
- Minijack at 83.310s is a b****, same with 86.133s, etc I know what you were going for, with the small beat in the background, but why not simply add a jump instead? If you're scared about a difficulty spike, simply make that jump the same one as the one which would follow it. For example, at 91.692s, if you were to do what I'm suggesting, you'd have something like "(23)(14)412(14)…" instead of "(23)341(24)…"
- Starting at 100.514s, what do your blue jumps go to? Again, I feel you were going for a progression feel with this chart, but I don't think you're doing it right. Simply layering one more jump feels a tad awkward, as it looks more like you were trying to step one new sound which doesn't exist. It's not like if you changed your patterns completely, like we would normally see in a file of this type.
- The 64ths you put for example at 124.395s feel artificial. They should be regular 16ths if you listen closely to the song. At least, that's how it felt when listened at x0.25 with assist tick.
- Why a placeholder note T_T why!? Remove it!

Overall, I went very picky with this one, but that's not because I don't like it. It's because of the opposite reason; I love it. I really want this to be good. I love the overall "clean" feeling this file has. It has the potential of being a superb chart. So far, though, I feel there's a bit too much inconsistencies and layering flaws for an 8.

Corporal Jigsaw Quandary (7/10)

( - 50.928s Is this guy vomiting? ew! )
- Stupid placeholder note
- Little to no steps are wrong in this song. You did a tremendous job on that. However, it's hard to accept a file with 301 BPM 16th streams that last overall almost 45 seconds. On SM, this would be a joke file because of its length, its overall repetitiveness and its absolutely ridiculous brutality. I'll be honest; I don't believe anyone can step representative chart of this song that feels fair. It's how the song is made; it is brutal. However, you must know by now that some songs don't really qualify as step material (at least, on FFR). I think this is one of them. I'll be a gentleman and grade this a 7. I have to recognize you stepped this the way it was meant to be stepped, even though that song begs for less.

CQ Boss (8/10)

- Careful with the PR of the (14) jumps at 43.942s

Some patterns were not my cup of tea (ex: 51.381s, 78.480s…), but I have to admit this was very, very well stepped. 'Grats.

Crystallize (7/10)

- jump at 53.509s is meh
- You should try to make the part at 67.009s play more like a trill instead of cornering yourself into making a bunch of weird trills with those jumps.
( - Suggestion: for 69.152s, why not opt for trills too? Have you thought about that?)
- 185s would be a perfect ending to this song, as it's just the chorus that repeats afterwards (read: mood breaker )

The only things I disagree with this song is the overall generous use of jacks for the fragile sounds of the violin (when you play the violin, doesn't your arm move like "> < > < > < > <" instead of "<<<<<<<"?) and its length (this song really could use a cut. 3:40 minutes is too much, especially when most of it just repeats itself). Otherwise… Mission accomplished!

Cs Custom Gun sounds (8/10)

- The jump at 61.440s stinks.

Last time, I was ready to give this a 9. I'll give it an 8 (to be completely honest, the song is kinda repetitive, although it was made that way so yeah.) YOU WIN!

Danzai Yamaxanadu! (7/10)

- Pr0-tip: I highly suggest you step the bass beats, like you did for example at 42.266s. An example of a spot where I would see some: 37.123s, 37.638s, 38.495s, … That would had a touch of layering to your song (parts like 65.066s would get so much better than just jacks!) and make it feel less naked. Also, it would keep the jumps like the one at 42.266s from being inconsistent with how you previously didn't layer their sounds previously.
- Remove the place-holder note. Your ending will be fine without it.

Nothing terribly wrong with the chart, but it's very repetitive when there are no streams and it also feels empty because of your layering. Give it some more "meat", that's the only real tip that comes to mind.

DATA DRAIN (7/10)

(Wow, this is a song I can't believe has been in game yet. Such a classic!)

The sync you made is fine, and that's honestly one of the only things you can get wrong with the file. I noticed, though, that some jump placements were inconsistent. For example, a jump at 15.489s is perfectly understandable, but why did you put one at 1.072s and not at 1.720s? It isn't right. Other than that, the file is repetitive, next to impossible… but that,s the way it has always been stepped, so I can understand it looks that way when it gets in FFR too.

Day's End (6/10)

- The first two notes' PR is pretty bad. Also PR at 81.133s, 108.827s
- Your layering doesn't make a whole lot of sense, at times. Here are some example of weird omissions based on how you stepped other parts of the song: jump at 13.947s, 16.512s, 38.467s, 41.898s, 42.411s, 132.932s and a note at 44.078s.
- What is the jump at 130.624s going to ?
- Suggestion for your layering at 137.932s: So far, your layering is somewhat constant, but way too toned down. If you listen to the guitar, you'll see some notes are missing for example at 137.932s and138.830s (you'd have to repeat that sort of pattern throughout that whole section, which ends at 153.959s). What I find weird, is that you stepped it correctly at 150.241s…. So iron that part out so that the layering fits the song and is at least consistent.
- Misrhythms starting at 203.643s and idem everywhere this sort of pattern repeats.
- Remove the placeholder note
- The song should end around 133.445s. Four minutes of repetitiveness, even if the song is soothing, is inexcusable

Fun song, but a bit too flawed to be accepted fully.

Derezzed (6/10)

- For layering purposes, you could've stepped a jump at 7.936s, 9.936s, etc.
- I think a colour note at 21.561s would be even more effective than a full hand .
- Missing a note at 30.686s, 32.686s, 52.686s
- Starting at 46.061s your jump layering is pretty much all over the place. Why put a jump at 46.811s, but not at 46.436s? Why put one at 59.936s but not at 55.936s? One at 60.686s, but none at 60.811s, nor at 60.561s (you forgot to step a beat)? Look that whole part over; it really has to be re-worked.
- It wasn't necessary to step beyond 98.061s… Everything just repeats itself.
- I find your use of hands a bit arbitrary, since when you use them there's nothing that really distinguishes them from a normal jump. (ex: 34.061s is definitely a bit overdone, but not hands like 42.061s, these are ok)

you seem to know what you're doing (most of the time), but sections like 46.061s kill a chart rather fast. I suggest rework it and send it back when it's fully ready. This is a fun song.

Destination of the Heart (8/10)

(Just by its name, I'm expecting old school DDR techno)
(6 seconds later: lol I was wrong xD)

- Suggestion: how about attempting to layer both synths at 7.370s using some jumps? Just try it and tell me what you think.
- Ghost arrow 51.995s
- Just saying, the song could end at 88.670s. That part afterwards, while being different, doesn't really add something THAT much interesting to make it uncuttable.
- Missing a jump at 93.470s, 99.470s
- Missing a jump at 102.270s

Very interesting choice of song. Now go tweak that chart XD.

Devil's Music Box (7/10)

- Hand at 8.119s is meh, I'd remove it.
- Jump at 17.214s
- Hand possibility at 40.456s
- got your jumps wrong somewhere; add one at 53.719s and not at 53.846s, add one at 58.140s and 58.646s, and also possible 59.024s and 59.151s
- jump at 61.677s, 66.730s, 71.151s, 71.530s
- Ghost arrow at 61.509s and 61.593s, missing one at 61.551s

Incredible! This was a lot better than I thought it would be in term of music choice (note: that doesn't count in your score) and in term of structure. Very, very clever. That note at 87.951s made me chuckle a lot; I was pretty certain it was a placeholder note until I heard that little "dung"…. LOL! Simply look over your chart and correct what I pointed out. If it doesn't get accepted as is, it sure will get awesome ratings next batch!

Dreamerz Machines Will Fall (8/10)

- Ghost arrows 59.240s, 59.440s, 73.440s
- Everything after 89.540s is… well… sucks. :P Those picks in the song aren't worth it. Remove that section, please. I beg you.

I would've liked to see you layer the "melody" a bit more, as most of what you stepped was only drum-ish sounds that were not always loud enough to warrant a step (see 35.140s for a perfect example of that). However, the notes you charted make perfect sense when we can hear what they're going to and are definitely fun to pull off. Good job.

Duncan Hills Cover (7/10)

The chart is alright. There is nothing too particularly interesting or mediocre. The layering could use a bit of work. What only boggles my mind is how you didn't step drum sections like at 10.899s…! I also see you started layering the symbols at 27.183s, but the change is so subtle it almost doesn't qualify as climax theory. Finally, I think you can find a pattern that suits more the drum at 49.245s because the drum does more of a "432432432432" pattern and the sync isn't always top notch throughout the chart.

ecstatic ghost party as Nightmare (9/10)

(*Listens to song*, 6 seconds in; "I'd bet bmah is behind this madness.")
(*checks folders* yup, lmao! ;-P)

- Suggestion: You could layer the background synth's sound by adding jumps in the beginning to spots like 3.146s, …, 9.608s, etc.
- Missing arrow at 11.915s?
- 125.569s left me… perplex. lol

Your use of hands is exemplary. The chart is hella fun and represents the song perfectly. Here is a picture of the first result Google gave me when I searched the name of your song to commemorate:

Eight Melodies (8/10)

- Missing a note around 48.000s
- Layering the violins at 49.000s makes sense, but it's weird for 2 reasons: first off, what you layered so far was only piano, so layering two notes of something else in the middle of it is something we wouldn't expect and finally they're so quiet that these violins can be omitted easily.

Good chart, very smooth and a very nice use a PR!

Enchanting Venus (7/10)

- Suggestion: You could put a jump at 22.087s and at 26.552s to layer the loud bass sound while the little 16ths synths are playing!
- I believe it would be fun if you added hands at sounds like 45.249s to differentiate them from other beats, but that would also make the difficulty go up a bit so I'll leave this one to your judgement.
- Why did you stop layering the beats you layered before at 54.180s? According to what you stepped, there should be a jump at 54.738s, 55.854s, …
- Missing a huge jump at 60.877s
- You're missing jumps like at 98.691s, 100.226s and 100.505s where a loud beat is heard. Maybe you omitted them to lower the difficulty of the song (you did use a lot of jumpjacks), but it feels a bit weird to omit them like that, especially when you stepped them previously like at 89.761s and 91.296s. My suggestion: change the jumpjacks to jumps which won't have jacks between them (ex: go from "(12)(12)(14)" to (12)(12)(34)") and step the jumps you omitted. That way, your layering will be complete and it will feel less like you watered down your chart to compensate awkward patterns.
- Tons of missing arrows around 105.249s. I noticed you wanted to emphasize on the melody here; don't worry, even by stepping the beats around that measure, we'll still notice you're stepping the melody.
- idem 113.900s

Very clean steps, but I fear the layering was a bit too toned down here. A simple fix could make this a whole lot more mesmerizing.

Epilogue (8/10)

A few PR inaccuracies, one of the most obvious for example is at 54.852s where your patterns go down but the song goes up and idem, but inverted, at 56.052s. There are less obvious ones, like those two arrows starting at 15.852s which are inverted. It is possible, with such a song, to get an arguably perfect PR: go for it. Listen to the song at low speed and do it. Your patterns are irreproachable and the song is fun. All that's left, for a 10/10 (I seriously would consider giving it such a score), is to iron out those PR inconsistencies.

EuroMorroc (6/10)

(hoylfok we have permission for this song?!!)

- Suggestion: To make your layering more complete, put jumps at 3.989s and 9.264s to layer the melody and the beats as well.
- I think a trill pattern would be more appropriate at 9.923s to step the hi-hat.
- Missing jump 18.495s?
- Bad PR 36.132s, 38.769s
- Have to disagree with the 16ths jump stream at 71.901s. When listened at 0.5x, we can hear a bit of sound that would fit 16ths, but it's so low it really is pointless to step it.
- Idem for the jump stream at 73.220s. You can step the hi-hat and the melody, but never will you manage to justify arrows like 73.467s, 73.786s, 76.104s,… I'd say only around 76.187s is the 16ths jump stream justifiable because of the synth that plays constantly at that speed. I'm still pretty sure you could find a more interesting way to step this that could make it more relevant to the song.
- Jump at 96.132s?

In the end, your patterns are fun to pull off, but there's something wrong with them: it sometimes feel like they are loosely based on the song in order to justify tougher patterns. My advice is that you try to make them more unique and more shaped to your song.

Flamingo (9/10)

Although, the song is a bit repetitive and I kinda would have preferred to see less hands in here (even though they go to the snare, they do get annoying!), this chart is stellar in its progression and overall fun factor. I don't have anything else to say here. 'Grats.

Future Shock (6/10)
(with the tilde)

I see you didn't add any modification to this song after I commented on it *points at sig*. Well, you get pretty much the same review since my opinion stands:

- Why the jump at 3.311s?
- Ghost arrows 9.695s and 9.849s
- Bad PR on the jumps at 28.388s for example
- What do the 16ths go to at 58.311? It feels the same at other spots in the song. You sometimes put notes where there shouldn't be.
- The sync at 89.080s is very approximate and should be re-done in ddream properly.
- Your layering gets almost as repetitive as the song after a while, even if it's a pretty short song.

Still, it's an overall decent file. It could use a bit of work, though.

G air (9/10)

There is not much you should change, so I'll just post this picture instead of wasting your time:

Gargoyle (7/10)

- 62.530s Here we encounter the first mistake of this song: it's PR. Those mini "jacks" if we were to call them so (they really don't go all that fast) shouldn't exist. In fact, if you listen to this song, even at normal speed, you'll notice the synth never repeats the same note twice. It does more of a "13(24)13(24)" pattern then "11(24)33(24)".
- Suggestion: hand at 72.130s?
- I think you could be more generous in PR at 110.530s. there are more beats and synths you could step that would make this more exciting!~
- That placeholder note is dumb.
- From 110s to 161.730s it's a bit too marathon-esque/repetitive. At least try to add some progression or make the steps vary. We start losing interest in the song right when this part comes in.

Very well done, easy to correct mistakes. Keep it up

Gravity Blast (8/10)

(192nds… is Reshiram behind this?)
(*checks folders* haha I knew it)

- At the beginning, it's weird how you go from omitting the triplets (4.257s), then step them (9.256s), then omit them again (14.922s) and re-step them (18.254s)… I can see the structure, but not the purpose. How about grouping the parts where you omit them and group the parts where you step them in order to separate them well? At least you would have progression...
- No jump at 23.920s
- At 119.900s, just saying, it got repetitive.

Song is good, it could use a little cut though. Even if the ending is interesting. ;-P

Hello (Luke Da Duke Remix) (9/10)

- The jump at 144.326s makes me believe it shouldn't be there.
- Hands like the one at 162.841s are so-so. I'd simply remove them. The chart is awesome enough already, no need to add more ~style~. ;P

Hello! I really, really like what you did there. Looking forward to play this in game!

Heroes On Your Lawn At Night (7/10)

- The jumps around the beginning are kinda meh. I know you were trying to emphasize on the "louder" synths at times, but a jump isn't really the way to do it. In fact, there isn't really a need to emphasize those different tones except for PR. After all, it still is the same instrument playing! Look at 34.547s, you didn't put a jump and it's perfectly fine that way.
- FFR isn't like Guitar Hero: you can put arrows to anything. Look at 96.547s or 121.275s; it looks pretty empty because you only stepped the guitar and it doesn't play a lot around there. This sort of thing also happens at other places in the chart. You should try, for example, to layer the drum playing in the background while layering the guitar at the same time in order to make the chart more interesting.
- Missing a note at 104.456s

Nice solos, but shabby layering. There are so many possibilities here, only choose one! If you're afraid of the difficulty of the chart, you have to know that layering the drum for example at 121.275s wouldn't clash at all with your 32nds solos. Just try it out and you'll see how it can change a file in its entirety.

I Love My Sex (2/10)

"11. The difficulty should be one of these (Light, Standard, Heavy, Challenge). Don't use Beginner and Edit." (if you were using DDReamStudio and didn't know how to change the difficulty, refer to this thread.)

Onto the chart;

- The offset I received was 0.004s, but it looked better in my editor at -0.056s. Maybe it's a conversion flaw.
- _There shouldn't be any jump before 7.381s
- Those hands at 10.210s and 10.671s are very suspicious. I'd take them out.
- WTF quads 21.287s (and the one afterwards)!? This is a bit much, especially when the sounds you layer are the same as other jumps you put.
- 22.381s is a triplet, sure, but if you listen closely, 22.842s, 23.304s and 23.765s shouldn't have 16ths arrows. You're just hearing sounds, my friend. This kind of mistake repeats itself throughout the whole song!!
- You could add some PR sauce to 36.056s
- Ghost arrow 49.556s
- Misrhythm 51.633s should be an 8th
(- … Well, that was an underwhelming play. The music just stopped before anything happened!)

The chart has basically every mistake that exists. It's repetitive, it has horribly inconsistent layering (some of these hands and pretty much every quad are out of place for sure), little to no PR and there isn't anything particularly likeable about it. It feels like no effort was given when making it. If you want this file to get more chances into being accepted, you'll have to rework it significantly.

In An Instant (7/10)

- 43.563s PR is wrong with this particular arrow
- You could put a jump at 50.348s if you listen carefully
- If you listen to 56.420s at low speed, the chord seems to finish even before the 56.539s mark. It should be quicker.
- No jump 58.920s
- Why did you suddenly stop putting jumps to your 16ths at 96.241s??

Overall a pretty soft and repetitive piano song with nothing revolutionary but nothing particularly wrong about it, except for the layering of 96.241s (what happened there?).

Internet Heroes (8/10)

- Suggestion: a jack at 43.918s, 47.918s, … to acknowledge the 16th sub-beat
- The song might as well end at 156.460s. Even though it's a funny song, the steps are pretty repetitive.

Nice cut, but it's still a bit long. Cool Internet rap! I wish it talked about FFR :')

Intersect Thunderbolt (8/10)

- There are some hands I can only disagree with: for example 21.382s and 22.342s. It just over-emphasizes the riff playing at that moment and also makes us feel like you thought you were layering an in existing beat.
- There is still some stuff you could step at 23.422s instead of leaving a gap. I took the liberty of editing it to test it and it played very well, even at full speed. I suggest you try it out yourself.
- Missing arrow at 115.162s, 119.242s, etc?
- I understand how you structured the section at 57.862s. Being not such a good player, I can only love toned down section like you did here. However, you did omit some stuff that could've been layered since you stepped it anyway at other sections, i.e. you step 58.102s and 58.222s, but not 58.822s, nor 59.182s, etc, etc. There are tons of spots you could've put jumps to make this consistent.
- Another set of missing arrows at 107.482s, 119.002s etc? (lol, but you DID layer 111.322s… wot?)

Cool, fast, aggressive song! If we forget about the small tweaks that could be added, it really is the kind of files FFR strives for. Keep it up!

It's Too Loud (7/10)

- Jump at 37.111s?
- I'm not really fond of 38.240s. Even though it's a feat to be able to sync an arhythmic sound, it's not as interesting as the drum in terms of steps. In fact, I'd call that more a combo breaker

short song, short review. You did a good job. I hate the song (different tastes, eh?), but the steps are surprisingly good! Approved.

Jack-the-Ripper (8/10)

I'm not fond of how you stepped the radio sounds in the beginning with 192nds and that section at 135.523s (the layering is a bit heavy compared to the rest of the chart, which feels weird since it's so close to the end to change that), but still… I have to recognize that this was pretty brilliant. Good job!!

jelly (7/10)

- Haven't you thought of stepping the 4th arrows at 9.638s? It wouldn't up the difficulty so much and would layer the song a lot more! You could stop when the BPM shifts up, though, that would make the difficulty spike a bit too much
- At 62.848s, I would've liked to see you layer the long notes playing in the background in some way so it doesn't feel like we're playing the same thing over and over again…
- A bit too repetitive for such a short song

MLPFiM Medley (heavy) (8/10)

(I bet megamon is behind this)
(yup, gosh darn I'm good )

My only complaint are the jacks around the section at 17.786s. The sound they're going to is really not that obvious and, since we're just at the beginning of the song, I think you should go easier on the player. After all, isn't friendship a magical thing? :3

Seriously, that was a very good file. I can't wait to see it in game.

MLPFiM Medley (standard) (10/10)

That was an examplary chart. Not only was it clean, very fun and technically perfect, it was also made with care for newer players to test their skills without being too frustrating. For example, I really appreciated the way you stepped 71.066s and 60.746s. It was overall a very pleasing easy chart and I hope it will be remembered as an example of how we can tone down the difficulty from a harder chart succesfully.

PS: Here's a pony

Nix-Tek (8/10)

Although some of the jacks near the end were a bit much (133.506s), this was a wonderful file. I loved the whole progression of it.

Only serious comment: that section at 77.463s is fine for most people with a standard setup, but think for one-handed players or other players like me who ended up with a setup that inverts their up and down arrows (left hand=as, right hand=kl). For example, in my case, if I want to pull off your pattern, I have too pull off one-handed jack trills. AKA insane. I would be fine with that for example if you made it universal by having it one time being one-handed for weird setups and the other time one-handed for standard setups (like I try to do in most of my files xP), but you really did focus on the standard players and that made me a bit sad, just saying.

Nous (8/10)

- I can understand why you left the beats in the beginning as single arrows, but I just wanted to point off that at 13.211s it's a tad hard to know which note is going to what at that speed. You should edit that part out to make it more obvious, maybe by adding jumps here.
- Really loved your progression at 106.617s, wonderfully synced!
- The chart is a bit generic though with its long jump streams. I think a cut even sooner would be a nice option to prevent it from going repetitive (the ending was pretty much always the same thing), but I'll let you decide. I still like what you did there, the chart is very solid. Good work!

Pinkie's Castle (7/10)

Happy little song you got there! I have two general complaints, though:

- The layering could use some work. I see you were going for an easier chart with this, but you could've stepped the gaps like the one at 6.403s to step the 8bit drum playing in the background! This would make your file feel more complete and also less like you're stepping the same thing over and over again, which touches what I'm going to talk about next:
- The song is pretty repetitive. Your patterns are always the same. The song isn't very long, but it could have used a bit more progression.

Pure Ruby (6/10)

- Ghost arrow 16.808s
- Careful with your jumps' PR at 33.072s. The main issue is that you often have two of the same jumps in a row which go to a sound of a different pitch… You should address that!
- Inverted PR at 51.949s, deep!
- Suggestion for 51.949s: While that section is fun to play, the jumps, for example, could use a bit of work. Sure, they're going to the beat, but how about they followed… the piano? :O Here's what I have in mind: when you have streams of 16th when the piano plays fast, make the last note of the stream a jump. And at parts like 53.971s which aren't streams, make every note a jump. Trust me, that layering will be much more interesting when you play the song.
- 56.499s I don't see what this is going to. I'd remove it. Idem at other spots where it happens. Those are all ghost notes.
- Why didn't you put 24ths or 16ths at 57.510s to layer the notes' climbing motion? Idem for 58.859s and close sections where this happens too
- Same inverted PR at 62.735s… Did you copy/paste? If you did, shame on you! >( Every mistake I mentioned above and every suggestion just repeats itself Change around your patterns.
- You could fill that gap at 93.915s with single 8ths
- There are WAY too many jumps at 95.095s. Most of these jumps really don't go to anything at all. This section can easily be toned down while still staying fun. I'm thinking of a "(12)3131" pattern.
- 105.881s copy/pasted. grrr.

I really wanted to love this chart. That song must be pure bliss to step. However, there is quite a lot of stuff you could tweak either to make it less repetitive or to give it a more exciting or less unfair layering. Keep it up.

Spaceman (8/10)

The song sure has a learning curve near the end. It's a bit repetitive in its structure, but also very well executed.

Syntax (8/10)

I find the layering at 26.740s a bit of a wasted opportunity and some of the bursts (ex: 58.505s) kinda ghostly (aka ghost notes). But, seriously. This flowed so well. Very nice! Careful with those hands, though xP.

Tell Me a Story (7/10)

While there is no technical error in here, there sure is at least one flaw: repetitiveness. During the whole song, we're always playing the same thing over and over (except a few select regions) and it feels like we're never gaining any kind of momentum through this. You should try to use a bit more climax theory, like you did for example at 47.774s, to make this a tad more interesting to play through. Also, I just wanted to point out that I'm not really a fan of your layering/jump placement in the beginning (17.538s). I believe you should've emphasized the beats even more, not just the claps. I know that statement may sound subjective, but it would really add something good to your chart. Just try it out!

Other than that, though, I enjoyed it.

Totsugeki! Glass no Kneesocks Hime! (9/10)
(wtf is that supposed to mean I have no idea but it sure is intriguing)

- Remove the placeholder note or I'll fuCCEN RIP YOUR

Seriously, that was pure genius. Nothing else I can say. Everything just fit together. Coherent, fun, fair, clean and, most of all, unique. I expected to hate this, but I've sure come a long way! Congrats.

Untitled 3 (8/10)

- Sync offset seemed wrong but I'm betting it's because of a dream conversion so I won't bother talking more about that matter
- You could layer the melody (with PR) at 58.915s

Pretty solid chart, mate. Very dense, very complex. My only real complaint (and it's a big one), is that, as much as your steps are relevant to the song, when playing it, it seems like they're going to nothing. There are so many taps per seconds, yet the sounds are so low that it almost seems unfair! To tell the truth, I had to listen at 0.5x to clearly hear every sound, otherwise I couldn't tell. Just keep that in mind!

Last edited by bmah; 06-22-2012 at 02:37 AM..