Azpb Djbread
FFR Player

Default Re: Mental illness thread

Recently spoke to a psychologist.

No details, but she says i have

ptsd. That was new. But i always had Chronic depression, &
social anxiety,
& inability to adapt.

(Suffered from divorced, several counselors, psychologists, and court people said this is the worst divorce seen in their careers. there was a Psychologist has a career based on split families for 25 years at the time. Up to date, still the worst one she says she has seen. Long story. I'm not even going to speak about how i got ptsd, but i've recently spiked in ptsd attacks, with 5 this week :'] )

Also; I Haven't left my house in about 2 years for anything more than to go to walmart, or something, so i don't have any real-life friends. Only friends i've met online. Even then, i only have 2 solid friendships i've built online.

The worst part is; since i am still considered a "Minor", along with living in a divorced family-- All the doctors my mother has taken me to see always say "i have a chemical imbalance" or something like that, and can only be fixed with medication. But the thing is; since i am a minor, and being in a divorced family; i have to have both of my parents sign of approval for something like medication. Even though countless psychologists, therapists, doctors, and other sources say i NEED medication in order to live a somewhat stable lifestyle, my dad refuses to believe i have any mental illness. This leads to me not being able to take any medication, or help at all. Another thing; he is stubborn. He doesn't believe he is wrong in any way. Never. I Can't quite put it into words, but... its just crazy.

Last edited by Azpb Djbread; 06-13-2017 at 12:03 AM.. Reason: Additional info i would like to get off my chest.
Azpb Djbread is offline   Reply With Quote