View Single Post
Old 04-9-2017, 11:48 AM   #1
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default 16/17 NHL Playoff Pick'em

Welcome to the 7th Annual FFR NHL Playoff Pick'em Challenge!
Picks for Round 4 are currently CLOSED.

-

THE RULES
1.) All picks MUST be in before the puck drops on the first game of a round. This does get a little more into crunch time the further a series goes, and I will be lenient (like usual), but I would appreciate it if this was the deadline people focused on.

2.) NO EDITTING YOUR PICKS! Pick wisely because there's no going back. If picks are editted, you will be disqualified for the round - thus eliminating you from the championship pool - and your post modified.

3.) In order to be in the running for Playoff Pick'em Champion, you must submit for ALL 4 rounds.

4.) Have fun.

5.) Grow those glorious playoff beards.

-

THE SET-UP
All picks are to be made in this format
Winner vs. Loser

I will accept abbreviations, or you can just copy/paste the templates I will make round-by-round.

-

THE PLAYOFF BRACKET CHALLENGE!
Season 4!

Like the March Madness tournament, you will pick your FULL round winners, and not just round-by-round.
Like previous years, this is a separate challenge with a separate prize, and brackets are due at the same deadline as the round 1 picks.

If you wish to participate, PLEASE MAKE A SEPARATE POST FROM YOUR ROUND CHOICES.

One other thing, you DON'T need to participate, but, hey, they're free credits: why not?

You will score points for however many correct winners you have.
- If you correctly guess the winner in round 1, you score 1 point.
- If you correctly guess the round winner, and their correct opponent, in rounds 2-4, you score 2 points.
- If you correctly guess a round winner, but not the correct opponent, you score 1 point. (this will kick in after round 1)

Ex: You guess BOS v MTL, but in reality, it was BOS v TBL, you would score 1 point for correctly guessing BOS even though they did not play MTL.

Please remember that teams do not re-seed after the rounds. They will stay inter-division until a "division champion" is crowned.

-

10/11: Reshiram [10-5]
11/12: pikakirby123 [9-6]
12/13: trumaestro [11-4]
13/14: lumphoboextreme; Poison- [10-5*]
14/15: Kibblre [12-3]
15/16: Poison- [9-6]

13/14 Bracket: Kibblre; DarkManticoreX2; Poison- [13 pts each]
14/15 Bracket: DarkManticoreX2 [14 pts]
15/16 Bracket: T-Force [7 pts]

* While 4 people went 10-5, these two won due to the series game total tiebreaker.

Last edited by T-Force; 06-12-2017 at 08:34 PM..
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote