View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 04:15 AM   #967
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I want to win this fucking game like the rest of us, and I've come to the conclusion that if I behave in a way similar to my last few games I'm working against my win condition. Rational thinking, probably not, but at the end of the day I've decided I'm tired of feeling like shit when situations like what literally happened last EoD happen and leaving with the feeling that I messed up the game for others

I'm not gonna stop giving reads and trying to solve the game but I'm not going to be a fucking hero about it

Please reread my posts tonight and make sure you understand that I'm not asking you to give up your reads, I'm asking you to not give up on thinking in favor of validating your own read about a specific data point.
Ok I make you a deal

Like I said on pregame I have shit to do and I was never planning to post this much anyway. I'm going to bed and then tomorrow I'm getting other things done. I think I've got enough content and questions out that no one has the right to bitch if I just plan on not being here for like 20-24 hours in any sense of the word. When I come back I promise to have mediated all the angst out of my system and just read what people accomplished in that time first and foremost without getting hung up that they haven't atoned for past sins or whatever.

But I don't want to see you in here for 20 hours afraid to make pushes.

If you don't want to risk a tunnel then give me reads and give me wagon theories and give me some juicy tinfoil instead.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter