View Single Post
Old 09-7-2019, 06:23 PM   #656
Chihiro Fujisaki
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Lot of early pressure on inD, the whole interaction between them I really don’t know what to make of. There’s a fair bit that just feels kind of like more emotional responses? Will be looking more on how you guys interact this phase.

This is kind of an interesting one to me cause I honestly wouldn’t have even thought about the possibility that someone were being coached. I feel kind of stupid for not thinking of that either.

Just noticed that DBP points out kappa’s wilingness to die and wanted to note it.

I’d put these together because of the saying subaru was town then flopping to voting. But then it was noted that the game being thought of subaru was actually a wolf in. But this is still worth noting because of the shadow looking best part even though shadow wasn’t around much.

Mentioned that this had bothered me because why say I don’t want to lynch an inactive then vote for another.

Which ended up with this reply and I don’t even know what to make of the “fast one” thing still. I need to read that whole section together I think.

I suppose it’s fair to give me some suspect for lack of vote, but I just very much ran out of time. I didn’t really love either person up for lynch, I was also unsure of how many votes were on who at the time.

A lot of posts from DBP have been about the t-force mechanic lately not sure what to make of that. Right now I’m just very much WTF towards a lot of the interaction and posts so far. There were a few good points, but I really didn’t like how EOD went and all the flip flopping though so I’m sticking with a wolf lean right now.

Also completely aware this isn't the best post from me, but I feel myself burning out a bit so I'm gonna take a break before digging into the next person. Though I will read the recent stuff real quick to see what I've missed.
I did not even notice he said Subaru was town and then voted him. Lol