Thread: FFR Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 04:40 PM   #509
Velocity
Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
Site and Game Administrator
AdministratorRetired StaffDeveloperFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmah View Post
Menu music on velocity engine:
a) if I'm adding an mp3, what am I supposed to be putting in the text box?
b) is it possible in the future for 1) a custom song to loop and 2) to start automatically when returning to the main menu?

Ranking on the velocity engine:
I've noticed that after you attempt a non-AAAed song on the Velocity engine, your ranking (as noted when you sort by rankings) on that song goes all crazy and is not anywhere near accurate. But if you reload the engine, everything's normal. Why is this? Can it be fixed?
a) A direct link to the mp3.
b1) I'll see about that.
b2) The menu song already starts automatically?

Ranks error is a check fail on my part, most cause the variables used are as misleading as the text that describes them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niala View Post
currently, the sort by rank will sort the correct amount of digits together (i.e. it'll sort all the 3-digit scores, then all the 4-digit scores, etc.) starting with 1's, but places them before the 2-digits. It's a weird bug, but it doesn't really affect anything which is why I haven't mentioned it until somebody else brought it up.
Most sorting errors are from flash alone, per example:
song_array.sortOn(["songrank", "songname"], Array.NUMERIC | Array.CASEINSENSITIVE);
is used to sort rankings from lowest to highest along with sorting by name on songs with ranks the same.

But as everyone has noticed at the bottom of there list, it glitches out due to the sheer length of the list.
Velocity is offline   Reply With Quote