View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 11:37 AM   #985
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiba1000 View Post
But hey, if you really want me to be a wolf lynch me cause it's either that or i live till the end of the game that proves my township (or i get jailed which i doubt)
On the same premise of what Xel had said to AA, if you are town and are about to be lynch, yet the information at hand leads to an almost guaranteed win, town players at the moment wouldn't care if they were lynched.

That said, you guys can easily lynch me and I wouldn't give a shit because it gives town that much more information and solidity against the final wolf which lies in us four.

Though now that you mention it, AA is the only player that made statements that hints at more information at that time than anyone else had; albeit he was locked into there being a doctor and tried to play it off by using my JK claim to further confirm a doctor in the game when he could easily be the Wolf Seer and had gotten Benguin N1 and led into a kill over Greggles which is a suboptimal play because Jailkeeper > Doctor in all aspects of the game. Doctor can only save a player and potentially clear them if a kill truly was sent on said player and there was no nightkill, where Jailkeeper can confirm a wolf OR town by using his action on a player, while also having the ability to save a player.

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote