View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 02:39 PM   #2227
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Also I would like to be the first to rub it in that there are 5 wolves this game, fuck everyone who said there shant be more than 4.
btw who is to say it's not really just a third party who hasn't killed till now mate

no-kill is on.

Don't think anything about this but just, undeserved shit-talking till final scum role is hit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Lol covered that yesterday. His vote on mellon also took place at a time that wouldve put her in kitb (before me and one other voted vendetta) so that's also putting her in a positive light.

I did go over all that yesterday though, hence the real options remaining as Xel, neeee, and pazz.

If I had to guess, I'd say mellon is third-party, but I'm cool with her if she's willing to vote with us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Do you have any thoughts on the game?
tbh I've intentionally stayed quiet and you guys have been getting a lot of work done with me shut the hell up.

Sure me being quiet is super scummy of me and if backpack were in this game, I'd be dead for it because I'd be playing a meta of where I come off really disinterested in later days which was an older tell I was wolf. But you guys have hit I think it's three wolves since I took a back seat.

But if you (still) think mellon is third party she should be forced to claim her role and we should lynch based on that because while the first third party role was pretty random if there's a second one I can't imagine it being a positive one.