View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 03:27 PM   #31
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: Social Media Drama

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Social media drama is stupid, but entertaining. Except when it's not drama.

Take idubbbztv making fun of leafy. It's not drama it's a comedy video parodying leafy. But yet it was called "exposing" by some. It's fuckin' dumb.
The only reason this stuff is called "drama" is so people like Keemstar can describe their ass content as a "job."

The taking-sides thing is stupid too. That iDubbbz video is a list of arguments as to why Leafy's content is shitty. Either you agree with what he says or you don't. You can agree with iDubbbz and still like Leafy's content. For some fucking reason there's this clout-chasing mentality where if somebody gets """exposed""" you have to make a video about it and position yourself either "for" or "against" that person. It's cancer.

I'm like 80% sure this social behavior is manufactured by Keemstar in some way because it directly affects his bottom line if YouTubers take sides--- it's more stupid bullshit he can talk about.

EDIT: Did I mention I fucking hate Keemstar? For a while his ineptitude, psychopathy, and inflated ego were AT LEAST entertaining... now that river is dried up and he's just totally worthless.

Worse than worthless, honestly: he's a scumsucking bottom-feeder with the intelligence of a snapped power line. Most "drama" channels are just as bad, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic

Last edited by DaBackpack; 08-10-2020 at 03:32 PM..