View Single Post
Old 08-8-2019, 02:11 PM   #12
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

I actually had to be up at 8 this morning to give someone a ride but ended up going straight back to bed instead of joining the start of the game.

I was scared (but a little excited) that the game could have been up to 10 pages of shit and memes and good times for me to catch up on

Looking at it 4 hours in I am now merely scared

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
I don't even know some of you o_- must be wolves
I was thinking of it and I think you subbed in for a game that Ayase was hosting like 2 years back or some serious nonsense like that. Think I read you dirty from your slot or something. That or my memory is shit and I don't know what I'm talking about.

Also I could have sworn the official started today, not tomorrow. Did the date change or am I really bad at reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
Coach Paye is so fucking cool. One time while I was waiting for a bout and he sat next to me and we talked about Street Fighter 2 and DnD. And how he was able to leave his IT job to focus on the fencing club was really inspiring to me. I'd like to visit the club sometime but I'm a bit far atm.
Wait you fucking took fencing? That's rad as fuck my dude

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter