View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 08:49 PM   #9
Wind0ze
FFR Player
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: PACK MOTHERFUCKERS HAHA U FUCKING ASSHOLES 2LMAO U DONT DESERVE THIS SHIT YOU..DO

I cannot describe how this post made me feel in my pants. Upon seeing that glorious title, "PACK MOTHERFUCKERS HAHA U FUCKING ASSHOLES 2LMAO U DONT DESERVE THIS SHIT YOU..DONT..", I immediately knew. I knew it was what I have been waiting for all this time. My meat missile, my flesh serpent surged up hard enough that it nearly tore open my pants, which kind of hurt like fuck but I did not care. For Minty Fresh 2, the greatest thing to grace mankind had been released. At this point, I could not help myself. I stripped all of the clothes off of my body and began furiously masturbating at the pack banner. For the Minty Fresh 2 pack banner, the most profound piece of art in existence, had stimulated not only my mind but my penis with its abstract patterns. I began jerking off at a speed so fast my beats per minute on my dick was fast enouigh to qualify as extratone. I might have put in too much effort into this triumphant celebration with my cock, because soon the skin on my dick began to tear (might have gripped it too hard, whoops). I didn't care though. Minty Fresh 2 was more important to me than anything, even my dick skin. After jerking off for around 12 minutes (my jackstamina is underrated), orgasm finally had commenced. The semen was a torrent of pure white, and my entire room was stained with it, a permanent memento of this blissful moment. Finally, I lied down on the ground, in my own blood and semen, and muttered only one phrase: "Fuck anime."
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒
░░██░░▓▓██
██▓▓░░▓██▓
Wind0ze is offline   Reply With Quote