View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 06:57 PM   #252
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Owada View Post
Taka looks bad because of his suss of me- he says I looked specifically like third party, but then he backtracked after I called him out on it and said hmm maybe you could be a wolf. It shows an informed mindset and I think he's maf because of it. If I knew who he was I might town read him but right now Taka is dangerous.
it took me like 10 minutes to realise why you're calling me taka.

I said you looked like 3rd party because you seemed to be a bit excessive about the wolf chat thing and it seemed odd that you would go on and on about it if you're a wolf, with the intention of distancing yourself from being a wolf. Obviously if you're anti town you do that with the mindset of, 'hey i'll do this and then they'll think, wait he can't be wolf he said that and that would be odd...'. But then you also mentioned you're taking steps to make the aquisitioner slip up if they go after you, you also said you can't be acquisitioner because of this.

This means that not only are you behaving anti town (imo), but you are attempting to distance yourself from being a wolf and being the third party.

I only learned about your 3rd party stuff after i made the comment you may be third party. Which is why I changed my mind and said hey you actually might be a wolf after all if you're distancing yourself from all anti town parties.

i realise i wasn't clear/specific on why my viewpoint changed. but i didn't go oh hmmm im nervous lemme widen my narrowed suspicion