View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 11:18 PM   #8730
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

FGO SDG...come to me D: (or maybe not, that'd probably be auto-D5 for the official)

I don't even know what this is xP

AAA'ed pretty far in and destroyed some difficulty sections o.o

I remember this file being a lot harder...

I've also been torturing myself by forcing myself to play club to train myself to do ridiculous jacks. Improvement from 70+ goods and other crap, so I'm happy with this for now

Comments:
@mike: sick kanon AAA, I don't know how people do that file, I still need to fc xP
@gaz: nice fast asleep sdg, you must be pretty good at bursts
@dragon: nice corecore. I find the fc impressive in itself since it's such a stupid file to combo
@jgano: lol teach me how to rack up VC AAA's, I'm bad at them xP Anyways, that molto is pretty sick, but considering you can jack and trill decently, I'd expect that kind of score from you if you put in the effort so good job And that bathwater is nice too, especially with the FC
@skater: stop being so pr0 xP (aka good job)
@arb: sick mathsma o.o how do people do that file D: that honki is cool too o.o
@zek: those are some pretty solid PA, you might be heading to D4 soon with those types of scores xP
@zak: I'd trade you my club score with yours any time of day xP But sick job, those scores are pretty hilarious though I have to say xP
@middie: those are some nice scores, almost all of them beat mine, but that may be because I'm lazy xP
@poison: that scrap syndrome is disgustingly good imo o.o

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing