View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 08:38 PM   #57
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 187 Senpai [Post Game]

The information was compromised. Xiz simply said you were given the wrong info, but then killed you because you were actually supposed to die in the night after making a big play

I didn't want to read too much into it to avoid angleshooting

Not saying that it has happened, but I refuse to be called out for not using this information when it's explicitly against the rules

---

I think we need to revise something about host communication as well since it also kinda confirmed Haku as town this game (at least to sunfan)

Players should keep all host communication private, even if the host gives them info that the player could realistically bring to the thread. If the information is something the whole thread should know, I think the host should just post a contextless clarity post if need be.

Think of how it would have changed this game if said proposed style was adopted
Haku whispers to xiz about wolves knowing who the lost wolves were, xiz realizes this and reveals it in thread. Since nobody saw who asked the question, the information enters the game cleanly.

I'm also reflecting on some of the mistakes I made with my Trailer Park Boys game, and I think host communication is something that I botched and I think really, really needs fixing.