View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 12:43 AM   #106
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Community Pack Summer 2012 Released

Played some of this shit.
Avoided most of the Japan/songs I've heard a million times before, honestly I was just playing random stuff that sounded cool to me.
If I didn't play your file I don't hate you personally or anything.

Abstract Art- mathy rhythms, fun JS, challenging but hittable jacks, overall pretty fuccen metal/10

Centipede- Annoying intro that was like half the file and **** the mines in this file were brutal haha I couldn't pass, though I did try my best.
With mines off it was very fun, overall National Geographic Dubstep/10

DON'T WAKE ME FROM THE DREAM- Ohoho I see what you did there. I didn't find it very fun tbh (probably because I'm just bad at mines)

GIGA BREAK- Felt like a Kil file and a Glove file had a baby and that baby was an awesomely stepped prog metal file~

JPEG Jive- Nice background lol
Felt a little too many hold arrows for my tastes and the jump accenting in the melody was strange. Killer steps to the solo section, but I expect that from Kommi :P
Despite my minor complaints this is still like a 9/10 really fun file
As a side note am I the only one who thinks this could have come straight off the Gameboy Pokemon Trading Card Game OST

Neurotoxin- Good clean fun. I really liked the mine and hold usage, which is unusual to hear coming from me haha
Perhaps would have stepped up a few parts a little more, but I can't knock this file that much. Really nice job

Queen of Rose- That difficulty spike 0_o
Overall I really liked the patterns and the song. Great rhythmic variation and flow. I might have toned down the 24th JS a little because man that part is much harder than the rest of the file haha... Blazblue/10

The Sampling Paradise- Sexy song.
Some weird left minijack thing that seemed out of place. Other than that though I loved it. Let's Get Scratchin'/10

Theory of Eternity- The holds in the JS patterns were super hard to read for me, not a fan of that kind of thing. Which is a shame because the JS patterns themselves were a ton of fun. A few random mines that didn't make a whole lot of sense, though mines were well used elsewhere. Despite the hold sections I still found it

Watch Out pt.2- Reminded me of Toph's Beyond the Earth, which is my favorite file ever
Honestly this is a bit inaccurate-feeling at parts, has a few silly patterns, but whatever. I fuccen loved this and I will be playing it again for sure. Make more files like this plz 11/10

Whore- Failed on the mines at the end the first time lol
Really cool breakcore/raggacore song I've never heard of, awesome stuff. Fun steps, nice challenge without being stupid at any point. Also great gfx... not much to complain about really
right in her suckhole/10

hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote