View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 04:47 PM   #1
Dynam0
The Dominator
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Game-changer ITT

Tried distant out finally (not sure what the difference is with hallway) and I noticed some slight improvements in reading trickier patterns without compromising any MA. The cmod looks random but it's what I would use if I would play something on 0.8x and it worked so I stuck with it. I tried making some vids today but the only camera I had around made .MOV files and I couldn't be bothered to find a conversion site/program.

Anyways here's some scores from today, I still have horrible stamina so nothing too hard here. I really need to buy a new computer/keyboard though, if only you could see it...maybe I should take a picture =P

Had this on vid and I was happy since this was my second time playing it. The mines still mind-****ed me and I messed up early lol

Tried replaying this but Linus files have the uncanny ability to give you bad habits after just one play

Didn't whore for MA but I'd like to see what the MA beasts can get on this dump

Had 3 perfects after the hard stuff, felt like I could probably FC with a couple greats on a good run, the MA was nice though

Just posting for MA, I had 8 perfs after the dumps lol

Horrible machine score but I think this is approaching AA realm, maybe someday lol

This was one of the first files I tried with distant. Not the reason the score is so good though, just a really solid run

Whaaa, messed up ONE burst...reading the end is simple now
Dynam0 is offline   Reply With Quote