View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 12:31 PM   #3421
Elite Ninja
Kawaii Desu
Difficulty Consulting Cat
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 (Submission Closed)

16bitFruit [7,9,7,7,8,8] - I wasn't actually expecting this lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnr61
Cut is really sharp (unless that
really is just the end of the song lmao.)
Yeah, it really does end there. No cut haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioNintendo
- I find your jump usage/layering a bit questionable at times when you choose to omit beats and/or snares. Why not simply step them at all time?
Aha. I had stepped this song with more layered jumps previously but when I asked people to test it... they didn't agree with it... So I just decided to only step the snares.

Cs Custom Gun Sounds [7,9,9,7,8,8] - Rofl I love how some of the judges thought this was the same song as the song in FFR called Counter Strike Gun Sounds. Both come from the same artist but are both different songs and charts. Glad you liked it ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973
if only those gunshots were real and the bullets were aimed at your head. work on jack usage they played really awkwardly.

Enchanting Venus [6,7,7,8,7,7] - Well no matter how I step this it seems like almost every judge wants me to make it repetitive and doesn't realise how my appoach on the file was to make it less repetitive. Oh well, I'll see how I can fix this.

Shimasen N Bass [7,6,6,2,6,7] - Guess this is just one of those files/songs that I enjoy and no one else does.

And Kommi, you don't have a good enough reason to give it a 2. Don't think you realise how I was trying to make the file less repetitive.

Thanks for all the reviews guys. Much appreciated!

Last edited by Elite Ninja; 05-12-2012 at 12:44 PM..