Old 09-13-2016, 06:32 PM   #15
Flossy97
FFR Player

Default Re: Flossy Progress Thread

stuff

i think this is pretty good

probably improvable

actually pretty surprised at how well i felt like i could hit the 220 streams

nice improvement, also got 92 on 1.3 but didn't ss cause i thought i could improve right away lel

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnn

staiW

what a pass

i play this file probably more than i should

idk how good these two are

so there's pretty much been one thing bothering my about my play and that's that i look at the receptors to read when I play. I knew that most people did it, but didn't really know how helpful it would be until I watched streams of people way better than me and realized I could see what was going on way better when I looked in the middle of the screen. So yesterday I increased my cmod by 100 and started looking in the middle. I thought it would take me a couple of days to adjust and I wouldn't play too well during then but I seem to adapt pretty quickly and that wasn't the case.
So here's stuff now that that's changed:

T_T second time I've choked this away

So I didn't really plan on pushing myself today seeing as I'm trying to 100% adjust to this new reading style, I haven't slept well the past couple of days, and my arms hurt, but on a whim I did this:

Pretty nuts considering it was hard for me to 92 a couple of days ago, and I'm pretty sure I can still improve it. As I suspected the new reading style helped A LOT on dense js stuff. So I guess I'm way better now lmao.
Overall I think I'm on the edge of a sick skillboost so imma try and do some sick stuff later this week

Last edited by Flossy97; 09-22-2016 at 06:52 PM..
Flossy97 is offline   Reply With Quote