Old 07-16-2019, 06:54 PM   #4876
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave- View Post
I am vanilla cop

Checks are daikyi, silenced, funnier, roundbox, all green.

Possibilities: Check is good, rb is lying: ???
Check is bad, rb is lying: rb is investigation immune
Check is good, rb is not lying: check is me, but I didnt get the pm, so this didnt happen
Check is bad, rb is not lying: How?
KEY WORD: "GREEN"

Quote:
Its a smart frame that works because hes investigation immune
yes, me outing my one-use redirect at the beginning of the phase today is all a part of a very big frame job
just in time for your seering on me, right? glad you got that in

Quote:
I get alignment (town/not-town) only
wait
none of these words are "GREEN"
so if you get town/not town, why did you say green? is it because you don't actually have the power and you made a mistake typing?
and also, how did you get doctor from funnier6's posting? yes, you said the fox fire thing, but.. funnier of all the players? this doesn't make sense. if anything, thinking about who could be the doctor/who couldn't be the doctor is usually something a wolf would try to and figure out

BIG ALSO:
if you knew there was at least one protective role in the game that was NOT DAIKYI (by your admission), why would you have a problem claiming cop or at least hinting that you got info that someone was town? especially funnier6? he was the subject of a very large wagon yesterday, but you declined to release that information and save town from wasting their time pondering a vote on him because it somehow "wasn't the time to claim" even though we have players like daikyi who outed they have both information collecting AND protective powers

in short, what were you afraid of happening to you if you claimed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Taking a note out of RB's book:

If RB doesn't respond, that's anti-town.
hi