View Single Post
Old 04-5-2006, 09:44 PM   #243
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

Okay, here is my rundown of the people left in the game.

Tasuke - See my post on page 24 about him. Basically, I think he's human because of his inactivity. Again, details in the post.

Kilga - Kilga has made his suspicions public about who he thought was a wolf, and they have died during the night. I don't think that, as a wolf, he would associate himself with the night kills.

Tass/blah/talisman - A lot of my suspicion on these three players lies on the night kills. It is pretty much a known fact that you will be guarded every night. So WHY haven't the wolves taken a shot at a power player? I think that the only players left in this game that are capable of pulling an extended frame job to last this long are me, you, kilga, tass, blah, talisman. I know that is a big list, but if you eliminate the power players, you have me, you and kilga. You're human. I'm human, and I'm pretty sure Kilga's human, so that leaves the power players left to be able pull something like this off. Now consider Tass as a wolf. Do you think he would WANT to try an extended frame job? I just don't see it happening. He is the kind of person that would not take that risk, and most likely attack at least one of the players by now. Same thing with blah, unless, like talisman said in his post, he is "cashing in on his reputation". I could see that as a possibility, and I could see blah trying to pull that off. Now, this doesn't mean that they are human, but I would rather consider that 2 out of the 3 power players are wolves. It is the only logical reason i can think of as to why one of them hasn't died yet.

Jurs - I'm not exactly sure about her. I would like to say human, but I'm really not sure. I know that her inactivity in the beginning of the game was legit, but now that she's free from the musical, she should be able to partake in this game. I tried talking to her last night, and she kinda blew me off because she said she didn't know what was going on. I told her to read the thread, and she ignored me. I don't really know what this means. If she were a wolf, I would think that she would at least try and appease me so she could get me off her back. If she did that as a wolf, she clearly knew that blowing me off like that would be taking a big risk into getting her lynched, and it would be a bad idea. I'm not completely sure, but I am leaning human right now.

Afro - Afro has been really bugging me. In the beginning of the game, it is clear that he made an attempt to be active, but then a few people called wolf on him and he shutup real quick. He has yet to do anything as of then, and I can only assume from these actions that he is probably a wolf. I thought that his posts in the beginning were really sketchy, and his dropoff in activity just adds onto my suspicion.

Hans - Human.

TPS - Human.

Right now, I have a very strong feeling that all of our lynches have been human ones. There are 3 wolves still alive, and we only have 2 more incorrect lynches before the game is over. We have today and tomorrow if I'm right. That's it. In my opinion, the remaining wolves are:

2/3 are talisman/blah/tass. The third is Afro. If not Afro, then jurs.