View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 09:27 PM   #1039
Precarious
Unacceptable
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Okay, here's where I am.

sun fan--town. Feels like past town-sunfans tonally--a sort of semi-certainty tinged with aggression. Actual game events make town read pretty solid.

Xiz--wolf? The sheeping Sunfan early was weird, but settled into a much more active, analytical posture later. The problem is, this is wolf-Xiz in every game I've played with him. Enough fluff and odd stuff to be distracting, then solid play to bring it back home.

MML--aggressive at first, then sort of faded in my attention. Remained fairy aggressive, but less confident in a way. Weak town lean.

roundbox--town-ish, but feels a bit too generic in style. Later posts are better because they feel more organic. Overall profile leans town.

Subaru--ultra new. Not 100% convinced, but 90% probably--it would be hard to do this as a new wolf.

Xel--unreadable and emotionless like all machines. Null leaning town based on engagement and actual logic.

HateandHatred--sort of a weird slot. Very self-aware. Reading these players is hard. I don't really like the style, but the results lean town.

Antori--opposite of subaru. Lots of newness actions mixed with actual game-awareness and self-awareness, compounded by self-preservation actions stated explicitly. Starts posting without actually saying anything. Probably a wolf.

jessie--town based on prior actions. Not a lot recently, but headspace seems solid enough.

psychoangel--most interesting slot to me. Lots of early heat, but response was pretty measured. I don't like that people got off of their votes so easily, but probing seemed both pertinent and slightly frustrated. Town lean.