View Single Post
Old 09-5-2019, 10:52 PM   #466
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
my intuition is it was mostly towns coating the place late yesterday given we just lost two of them, and i'm hoping the rest of the game can show up now

in terms of okayness/lasting impression it might be like dbp > psycho > kappa > wv? > others

i'm kind of keeping the counterwagon in the back of my head because dbp flipping around is really peculiar next to it, and help with how xel would be fooling anyone would be appreciated, also the change of like, tonereading subaru->following the meta read->peeling off @dbp
the basis of my town read on Subaru was that he reminded me of his previous game in terms of tone and "content", which for whatever reason I remembered as him being town, but then Charu pointed out that he was actually a wolf that game

re:Xel, I felt like a dumbass advising not to lynch him bc he wouldn't be able to defend himself or claim, only then for him to showed up 5 minutes before EoD

which you and I both know was deliberate timing on his part

hence me having felt taken advantage of and feeling whiplash. "pulling a fast one" prolly wasn't the right term but for him to pop in right when he was about to get lynched and also as I was defending him felt like me being duped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic