View Single Post
Old 04-2-2006, 10:56 PM   #192
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

I'd also like to point out that both talisman and tass said that fish was suspicious of fish because he was accusing people with weak logic... I have done the same (even going after every single person.) and nothing has been said.

Maybe it's because they both think I'm human and that fish was a different story, or maybe they think that if they try to push for me, they would get lynched themselves.

Either way I've done the same thing as fish did (reasons he got lynched)
-both of us made fun of vash
-both pushed for mini
-both mentioned jurs inactivity
and neither of them have said a word against me for doing it, but fish? Off with his experienced head.

[the posts I'm referring to are
Tass: 60, (pushes fiah when clearly we say almost same thing about vash eariler)
78, (disagrees with fish talking against mini, but not me)
89, (gut feeling, seems weird to say that wolf is upper tier but not THE top, how is this possible?)
Talisman: 64 (mentions fish helping him with questions, but thinks he's still suspicious, but later calls me human because I helped with questions in post 148. Tass agreed with this also in post 151)

Another thought, one game not too long ago they both agreed and that's why one of them died, well talisman makes weird AIM blue hunting post and tass rips it. (I dunno this is gut reasoning not too strong and too subtle.)

In the end fish got voted because Jurs agreed with tass, kilga agrees with tass (not outright but expands a little on same thought.), and talisman seals the deal with some random convo he has with fish.

So I guess there is something there, but again, I'm going to consider which would be best for awhile and maybe something better (or a clarification) will come up.