View Single Post
Old 03-8-2022, 12:39 AM   #4
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: Getting some personal woes off my chest (Guess I'm making one of these now)

Hell yeah Xel, I finally get it.

@Funny:

1 drivers on the road already have the right of way. Anyone coming in the road as responsibility to yield. I was the turning lane approaching the road so the police determined I was the one entering the highway and therefore should have yielded, and gave me a careless driving ticket. I could have contested this in court but if I lose my case to a judge there's basically heavy fines for it. I don't have a dashcam and no witnesses were willing to stop to explain that it was clear when I started to turn, so realistically I can either accept the ticket or watch a judge force me to accept the ticket and fine me. Judges don't reverse tickets without tangible proof.

2 pretty much no one is on her side. From what I can tell even her friends that we don't have in common have sorta told her she's taking it too far. I think that's part of the reason she's running in the direction she is ---- it puts her several states away. It's literally running away from a problem that could have been solved by talking it out with me.

I had someone tell me after I made this thread that they straight up don't know why I haven't kicked her out yet. I kinda don't either, but meh. Not like she's physically attacking me or anything so Imma just ride this month out.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote