Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude
Default Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Nice scapegoat for tomorrow~
sigh.
listen, i'm gonna say one last thing to u before this game is over because i don't think u realize how ridiculous it sounds from your perspective that you're still on my ass. i think you've made enough chaos caused by the early-game and continuing to do so has been a disservice to us, because you've been a guaranteed wagon on /probably/ the wrong players. that's why no one has bothered to stop you, that's why raeko still wants to win your favor. with that said,

i think you're the IC. i guessed it d0 when i did my wall analysis on u when you mentioned 'yoshl looks like he's trying to control the game.' that doesn't make sense, and i even said that i think YOU'RE the only other person that wants to 'control' the game for no abritrary reason, other than you have an ace up your sleeve.

you wanted to draw in votes because you think if wolves vote for you, you can flip that and do analysis on 'why does $player want me dead?'

i tried hinting to you d1 that 'inno should use their power sooner rather than later in the day phase before a cluster fuck of vote wagons occur.' which still happened, because you didn't pick up on that because i tried to make it as subtle as fuck.

even if i'm right, i still don't trust your opinion because you've been so entirely tunneled on me, suns, charu, and...i don't remember because is tarted to ignore you.

now, i might be wrong. i could be COMPLETELY off base. but i honestly believe that you're the inno because freezin who was my other inno pick, is currently bussing raeko.

i don't care if you call this PR hunting, because honestly, there's only 1 PR left, and it's negligible at this stage of the game to mislynch and have 'alliances' anyway. i tried to make it early game...didn't happen. i got railed by freezin for some fucking reason.

i haven't done the math but i think we're one death away from wolf victory. gj recsinding your vote before someone else voted. that was a legit GOOD PLAY.

so that's all i'm gonna say to you now and probably until never again and to stop wasting my fucking time

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3