Old 03-14-2012, 10:38 PM   #33
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by CammyGoesRawr View Post
I know like no pro players, probly cuz i live in the middle of nowhere (Montgomeryville, PA.)
That sucks, but I guess that's the purpose of a board like this, so you at least have some way to see how your scores stack up.

Edit: according to the site wildfire gave me, apparently there's a tournament in Monaca, PA, in may, and then another one in Harrisburg, PA, in June. So maybe there is things going on there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfireskunk View Post
I'm sure Cali has a lot of really good players from what I've seen on the AIJ forums... http://aij.ddruk.com/boards/ - Go sign up there, you may well be able to find some local players there! Playing with good people really helps you improve faster
Hey thanks for the link, I'll register for that now. Yeah honestly I just haven't really looked around for anyone, mostly because I didn't really know where to start looking, so this is helpful. I kinda figured there would be at least some good players in cali.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX View Post
My favorite doubles chart is janajana by far :>
So many crossovers and you can actually dance/style it
My favorite is actually holic doubles, mostly cause I can do it lmao. I think I actually have a picture of a AAA on that one doubles, should look for it.
I like flowers and no.13 as well, and as for janajana I think its fun on doubles and singles . Also you should have janajana on supernova wildfire, it came out on 3rd mix I think, or even before then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX View Post
With Maxx oni, it's a mind trick right after the gallops when it freezes. There's actually no first arrow to hit when the music starts back up, the arrows start on the second note of it.
Theres some crossovers yeah, but mainly only in 5 note bursts over and over.
Oh I didn't actually know that, this is pretty helpful thanks.

Double Edit: I found it, apparently it was a bf though lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

Last edited by FrozenAngel91; 03-14-2012 at 10:55 PM..
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote