September 2018 Reflection

September 2018 Goals
- Play every two days
- Pass exotic ethnic 1.8 rate
- Get a star/96% break on a Crossover Spectrum 13
- Get down to 142 pounds
- Consistently play 13s
- Pass Rhythm and Police KOG G3 Mix 2.0 rate

Passing exotic ethnic 1.8 rate and getting my first 96% break on a Crossover Spectrum 13 was exciting! I also played a decent number of 14s this month, clearing out most of the other 14s in DDRStream PreSupernova (see September 11 session).

The weight loss goal above was very ambitious when I found out how my weight moves around. I'm currently 149 pounds so I actually gained 1 pound overall, but I did get down to 146 at some point this month.

I tried playing every two days unless something came up that would throw off my sleep (in which case it was three days). I try to have my sessions at a consistent time to make sure I don't play too late or early. I've changed the goal to be 2-3 depending on the situation.

In terms of the pad, it's been modified to a pretty good state, although the up arrow is what gives me by far the most misses in the bottom right corner of the panel (so in other words, my right foot). The bottom left corner doesn't seem to give as many misses, and I've learned that even though the pad is full of 15 KG sensors, not every sensor is the same. I had to a replace a faulty sensor in the down panel with one in the center panel. Kyle was nice enough to send some spare sensors

For October, it would be a good idea for me to focus more on my speed and stamina before getting back to my other rate ventures (e.g. Rhythm and Police KOG G3 Mix 2.0 rate).

With that in mind, I have updated October with the following goals. I'm focusing on improving my speed a bit more, since I rarely play songs with streaming above the 170 range.

October 2018 Goals
- Continue maintaining a good state of the pad: get a riser frame, check the sensors regularly
- Play every 2-3 days
- Get down to 145 pounds
- Play 200 BPM in at least half the sessions
- Break 90 on several 14s

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 10-5-2018 at 06:44 PM..
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote