View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 11:47 PM   #18
QueenAshy
Banned

Default Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
regardless of any previous history regarding your bans, the recent times are what is worth going off of here. Recently, you've racked up quite a lot of infractions, and even small offenses would ban you for a substantial amount of time. Devonin actually chose to give you 0 point infraction(s?) recently instead of the normal 1 point infraction that other people got as a slap on the wrist, so you're quite lucky to not be banned at the moment, and your history as of the past few months is quite indicative of you finding trouble.

I am not the one running this game, that is FreezinIce, who is the sole host of this game (which has no official standing in terms of FFR staff member or anything, "host" just means "person who is hosting the game.")

I am a TWG subforum moderator, one of three, the others being Yoshl and DarkManticoreX2. I mainly post on my other account for the sake of convenience, really, but it has caused some confusion before. Sorry about that.

EDIT: After consulting your post history, I do admit that there appears to be a period of time between mid-September of 2017 (your first post on FFR) and late-June of 2018 (your next post) where you appear to have not been banned. I find this evidence to not be compelling as you made zero posts during this time period. Rewarding someone for good behavior from the past when they have not shown good behavior in a more recent time seems ill-advised to me.
no problem. I'm willing to wait. Just lmk when it's good for me to join in.
QueenAshy is offline   Reply With Quote