Thread: cry for help
View Single Post
Old 03-6-2019, 12:36 PM   #23
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: cry for help

update again: i took the job. i was leaning towards sticking around bc a) ima get health insurance quicker since i still don't have that now b) comedy scene (there's a standup contest at the end of the month that i really want to do, as well as a robust comedy scene in austin that i hadn't taken advantage of rip)

im starting work tomorrow though, which i still don't really think im ready for, but i didn't want to appear sick to the guy interviewing me either. also $ ;___;

i'll be busy until 9pm tomorrow so on fri im gonna have to start making a game plan about treatment, since i need it. since i'll be working, i might just go for therapy instead, but i feel like that would take a while to set up. (and yeah i wasn't going through therapy throughout the time i was in austin. i kinda always hated it and preferred just taking medication instead. i have some pretty pathological thought streams this time around though, so therapy might help.)

edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I want to see this tbh
lmao i dont wanna ban though

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
this sounds remarkably similar to regular conversations with me just add really dumb degrading anecdotes
i do that too when i'm just talking to people. i'd incorporate that into standup but i'm bad at telling stories... which i should prolly get better at
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Last edited by Funnygurl555; 03-6-2019 at 12:39 PM..
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote