View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 09:30 AM   #11
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Now that i have reread the thread i have some new thoughts (and some changed opinions )

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
nice dodge
Rereading this i dont like freezin in this interaction. he hard pushed a joke response to a joke question. a lot of the things freezin wolf reads bolth for actually come off as natural responses and NAI posts. like i said before "tryhard" is the perfect way to describe how i feel about freezin. He's too eager to push the smallest things, which i feel comes from an over eagerness to play the game. This could just as easily be towny as it couldbe wolfy. However i think that this could easily be a towny bolth as well. a lot of the arguments stacked against him i feel could be easily just be explained as him being a new player. If nothing else, i think we should let bolth live through D0, there are better wolves to hunt today.

Now something that REALLY strikes me wrong is this freezin post

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
this might be my confirmation bias speaking but that does fit with the theme of really awkward posts from bolth

i think it has a higher chance of being T/W though because mello is generally really friendly and i could see her having that interaction as a town.

obv i dont think its T/T.

So to me its another stripe for bolth
I find his wording here quite odd. Like if he's talking about himself and bolth why use t/t and t/w. but more off putting is that he specifically thinks its not t/t. wouldn't it be better to just call bolth a wolf here? And if this involves you shouldn't it be a guaranteed t/t or t/w? this just more feels like too hard of a push on bolth, or maybe even a weird wolf slip. either way i dont like this post.

And lastly i have a seriously important question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolth mannn View Post
I have played 4 games of TWG in my life, however, these were back in 2009, I was 14 years old and if you read over the games I was completely awful at it. Since then I've forgotten about TWG until about a month ago. In that time I've been reading old games and a few of the more recent less complicated ones, and I'm more or less playing t
@Bolth mann, what made you remember TWG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post