View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 05:03 PM   #28
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Final fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
10 holds a special place just because that was the first one I played and I generally liked it for what it did.

Speaking of, I'll probably like 13 if I ever give it the chance because it's kind of like 10's linear path shit that everyone groaned about.
At endgame in 10 it was very cool to be able to jump through to another character's recommended sphere grid (actually they are pretty much sectional per character) like for example I ran a double black mage setup for the entire game in one of my runs and it was a blast. Had Kimahri go straight down into Lulu's section early on, used Lulu who would complete hers and immediately go to Yuna's grid, and Tidus whom would complete his grid and then go down into Yuna's grid. Kimahri would eventually pour into Wakka's grid.

I honestly only played 13 once and it was a blast. I went over a friend's house who was stuck on a certain boss in 13
Cid Raines
and it literally took me two times to beat him meanwhile he crawled in his closet because an overwhelming realization feeling came over him lmao. I like the battle system and the class system in that game specifically, Stagger is such a cool mechanic.

Last edited by _Zenith_; 05-14-2015 at 05:08 PM..
_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote