View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 09:51 PM   #12
HoodedRaccoon
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HentaiXXX~ View Post
You have a point there raccoonman, but not ALL 17 year olds are like that. Most are very smart individuals who will take into consideration what the candidates have said.

or maybe they'll let their 17 year old "cool" attitudes take over and be like, "nah man i dun care"

I'll agree that there is a majority of 17 years old like that but its so small compared to the much larger amount of 17 year olds who really cant think for themselves and go with what everyone else does then tells everyone oh no I didnt vote for him/her.
Thankfully im one of the small majority that thinks political stuff out before resulting to "ine mine mine mo"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubin0 View Post
I think this is a nice way to encourage younger people to vote, but I don't know many 17-year-olds that know enough about politics to be voting. Hell, most people my age don't know enough about politics to rationally decide what party they are in.
Ya but alot of older people dont even care to vote because it takes time out of their day where younger peps wanna vote because we've made voting the "IN" thing now a days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiggles View Post
The alternative was Sarah Palin, come on man cut me some slack
I wouldn't like that outcome anyway it happened...I mean the candidates were just a bunch of whiners in my opinion.
We had a mysterious noble peace prize winner thats still a mystery to me how he won and we a cry baby POW guy.
And there vice presidents are an extremist and a no body.

Last edited by devonin; 12-15-2010 at 08:06 AM..
HoodedRaccoon is offline   Reply With Quote