View Single Post
Old 12-3-2004, 12:20 AM   #160
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by roopert
Qreepy, there IS such thing as trying to hard to be a wolf.

Oh and I am not the seer nor do I know who the seer is or I WOULD seer you, along with many others.
Yeah, you sorta lost me after that first sentence. Given, it's 2:19 on a school night, but...what are you talking about? O_o

Use the wrong word? Cause...I missed that.

You may not be the seer, but the seer has read my request (probably), and they may as well get along with it at night.

And I maintain that there is no such thing as overdefensive. I think people accused me of being such each game that I was accused. Admittedly, one of those times I WAS a wolf. But the point is, I am a defensive person. You ought really to see that by now. Honestly. It's just a thing in my nature. Deal with it. =/

I shall reiterate: I am a defensive person.

This is because I like not dying. I take every threat to my life seriously. Don't you? I'm certain you do--perhaps not to the extent that I do, but as I said, it is in my personality. I cannot change that. Only my unpredictability (which is another part of my personality, as well as my indecisiveness) could overshadow that. And my unpredictability is at times very predictable, as it correlates directly with my indecisiveness.

I think that post was a wee redundant. But, whatever, I feel it was necessary. It's now 2:26. I hope it was coherent enough for you all.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.