View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 04:21 AM   #971
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I don't need a full claim, I need someting.
I'll have to think about this more when I'm more awake but if we're going to have Haku confirm that he softed a PR yesterday, isn't it better to just get a full claim at that point? He's dead or roleblocked anyway--- we might as well get him to say his full role so that someone can counterclaim if he's lying, and don't forget that flips are partial this game, so if he is truly blue his flip won't even tell us what role he is--- giving wolves more room to hide behind in case they need to fake a PR claim themselves.

the downside is that depending on what PR Haku claims the wolf night actions might be different--- the difference between roleblocking or nightkilling I guess. Which gives them more room to PR hunt if they just stunlock Haku

atm I think if we are gonna force him to claim then it should just be a full claim so we don't get fucked down the line when we realize we don't actually know what Haku was, or what he did, and that information might have been enough to push us closer to solving the game. Given that forcing him to claim that he's some kind of PR isn't safer than him just outright stating his role

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic