Old 10-3-2011, 03:01 PM   #1232
All_That_Chaz
Supreme Dictator For Life
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to All_That_Chaz
Default Re: League of Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargroup100 View Post
I feel like everything that isn't "damage" is considered support to you.

Cho'gath tanked by CC'ing them and absorbing damage and zoning. Likewise, I zoned the enemy team out while nuking their health. Cho'gath was "tanking" and I was being a "burst caster," but neither of these are considered "support." But yes, we did technically support our carry. Isn't that the point?
I guess I think of crowd control as support. The silences and slows were what I was really referring to.

Quote:
Yes, we did have a significant advantage, sure, but notice that the enemy team did get into a really great position until Gragas tossed his ultimate. Before Gragas tossed his ult, it was a 5v4 fight, in their favor. However, after my rockets and grenades, it became a 3v4, not because I killed two people, but because I got them so low that they couldn't effectively fight at all without dying instantly, and that's what a burst caster does.

What would support Heimer have done? Sat in the back dealing 0 damage to the enemy team. 5v4 fight? more like 5v3.
It isn't about damage. Vayne would wreck them regardless of how much health they had as long as you and cho kept them silenced and slowed.
dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoJaR View Post
god dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalReynolds
I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.