View Single Post
Old 10-9-2020, 07:42 PM   #8
mi40
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Regular Batch May/June 2020

since i'm obviously never getting a response from tc_halogen since he's a very busy person and probably doesn't check back on individual submissions i thought i'd post a legitimate question here

scores are scores and feedback is feedback,
but how am i supposed to understand where 4 points were docked off with a review as short as this? i get that the song is short but i look at some of the other reviews and it makes me feel like the file was never playtested or the reviewer didn't bother to write down any notes asides from "structure"

maybe a few examples of what they consider "good structure" would've helped because i'm sitting here scratching my head. is there a set "structure" files should be following? was my song choice wrong? did the file feel bad to hit? this review is nowhere near satisfactory for me and it's hard for me to improve the file without a clear sense of direction. can another judge review this file properly? i don't even care if it gets a lower score or whatever, just some more specific feedback would be appreciated, thanks.

ex) review for bridge (6/10)

review for another song (7/10) with lots of good details & specific feedback on multiple aspects of the song