All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Official Tournament Special Batch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill View Post
yes, yes and yes
now I'm going to sleep
You're clearly very naive if you actually believe that considering every official tournament since doing all new files has involved getting files from outside the batch to fill gaps needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisD View Post
can we recommend files that were recently queued for this

For instance I've got three files in in the conditional queue atm and I think they would all make decent tournament files (one for early D1 and the other two for early-mid D2), and I'd be happy to fix them up soon* if so
I've already been through recently queued files for this, I need to get the difficulties on those I've selected and get them into the spreadsheet. I do hope people get on their conditionally queued files though, there are some in there I want. So fix those up if you have the chance.

Regardless of how many files are waiting to be judged this is a good thing for the tournament because it's allowing for better tournament files to be brought in rather than settling for files. If you haven't noticed in many of the officials we were forced to settle for difficulties or files that weren't that great for a tournament setting because we didn't have what we needed. Plus we need more files in queue anyway, we haven't even been able to go back to songs of the week yet because it's so low not to mention we have ffrmas coming up as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 10-28-2015 at 07:09 AM..
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote