View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005, 02:24 PM   #41
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

O yea, to add to the plot " I decided to explore the jungle and fell into a pitfall. A tiny clan of jungle gnomes came over and tied me up and brought me to their dwelling. While on my way, i noticed some heavy branches broken, and some large footprints. Obviously someone must have been running thorugh this jungle quickly. I immediately wondered if it was Mirages'. I was then untied, and thrown into a mushroom shaped jail cell. I was very worried, for I had no clue what they were going to do with me. They then started chanting a scary chant, and started to merge together. Through this morphisis, they were beginning to form a shadow. They were forming it very slowly, they must have been using netzero. *plays cheap joke drum sound* Finally, the final shape started to appear, it appeared to be Mirage! It's face started to show when *Whack*, a coconut falls on my head. I am awoken to find that I am still at my base camp. What was that dream trying to tell me, i couldn't quite get a decent glimpse at the person. O well". *Walks over and takes a shower in a mamoth sized waterfall that somehow is still able to stand under without a budge, and no headeache*

Edit* Sorry, it's a pretty serious story, and it's cool and all, but I just wanted to lighten it up a bit. Actually the original story reminds me of "The Most Dangerous Game. Good short story.