View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 01:51 PM   #45
ilikexd
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: 9th Official Tournament: Round 1 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynam0 View Post
Mirage Garden is great, good job ilikexd! Were any parts of this chart influenced/affected by GLoVE? Only saying that because you both charted it for ODI3.
I do owe some credit to GLoVE because originally in February I had made a very easy, underlayered, bland/plain chart for ODI3 much earlier this year. He still accepted it, though, but he liked the song a lot and wanted to collaborate on a harder difficulty. So he took the easy chart and layered on top of it every last instrument in the song so there were jumpstreams and polyrhythms in lots of places, even the quiet parts. I also made my own contributions to the harder chart including fixing some errors he made. But a while after its release I wasn't really happy with it because of how many errors it had and how way over-the-top every part of it was (truly an exemplar of a GLoVE file, just not my thing) that I decided to redo it basically from scratch for FFR. So I can thank him for the inspiration to make it, but the steps weren't influenced.
ilikexd is offline   Reply With Quote