Thread: ITG/DDR Scores
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 04:56 AM   #542
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Haha dragon what the crap, I think you're completely beyond me now. Those passes are absolutely insane, the level of candles in dancing mad was just beyond ridiculous, I would of just walked off the pad, and you did it at the end of your set when you were tired lmao.

I'm not even gonna talk about invisible though because I can't even understand it >.<. Seriously, I literally cannot read the arrows that fast and that clustered

Anyways played some no bar today for fun and got this

Geeze is no bar hard though, I can barely do 11's now . I keep leaning forward too much and making things harder for myself, I gotta work on my posture a lot. I'm gonna practice this more, my goal is to beat a 13 no bar for now.

Anyways actual scores

Is this good enough to beat you dragon? Cause if it isn't I'm gonna have problems. I really have trouble with that opening 24th burst, it keeps killing my FEC's .

Decided to beat you on this as well cause I love the song and thought I could

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote