View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 01:06 AM   #3269
DarkZtar
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: League of Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by xferrarix View Post
Well I wouldn't buy the new item on Sivir because Sivir is an AD carry. She doesn't have much HP, and the MR isn't that great for her. It's somewhat beneficial for the shield, but honestly I don't see why you would want to build that on her. Don't ever build a Wit's End on an AD carry, it's not beneficial at all either. Well, obviously it is, but not as beneficial as something like QSS or BV.

I'd stick to either a Banshee's Veil or a QSS; really depends on the opposition. Banshee's Veil for burst champions like Veigar, LeBlanc, Annie, etc and QSS for people like Malzahar or Brand (?). Honestly both items are awesome for an AD carry, so it's hard to say which one would be better for who.
Generally QSS is better because you can choose when to use the active, whereas banshees passive can be timed by your opponents, etc. Also most players will take note if you have a banshees and will get a teammate to pop it, basically making it useless for the majority of a teamfight, but you will have the QSS active available until you decide to use it. Also the little bit of extra health from banshees is pretty negligible late game, especially since even with the mr you are still squishy.