Old 12-1-2009, 12:47 AM   #38
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean
Default Re: TWG XCI: Waned Lichens Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
It is opposing the logic used to conclude that they are morons.
Wait...
Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
Afro, jesus christ learn to read.
I need to learn to read? How about you? I said over and over how me calling the wolves idiots was a TRICK. I never truly believed that to be indicative of the wolves being morons. I used it to see if I could draw out any wolves, to see if anyone would defend the kill choice, if anyone would be offended. You defended it (even if you say you didn't) and you became offended quickly, even claiming that I called you an insult. I set the trap to catch a foolish wolf, but instead you somehow found your way into getting caught in it. I don't even understand how you as a green could do that.

Quote:
I'll also point out that your conclusion as to why they picked Freaky was WRONG, they didn't pick freaky to try and avoid hitting a guard, they picked someone at random because they didn't give a ****.
You don't think they would have changed it if their random choice had turned out to be someone likely to be guarded? if they TRULY didn't give a ****, they would have just thrown caution to the wind and attacked whoever they felt like without considering the guardian.

Quote:
So when I said "Maybe Afro isn't automatically right just because he talks like he's right" I was actually correct. Fancy that, from such a horrible player too.
I say "The kill was a bad choice". I was right. They should have left freaky alive so that I could kill him during the day, so that I and the other greens would do their legwork. Me nearly being lynched was something stupid they couldn't have accounted for, but me being lynched in place of freaky isn't something that they could have ever guessed would happen or hoped could come to be. They really just took a random kill choice, and the choice was not a good one. That's all I've said all along, dev. I don't know why you clamped so tightly onto my personal attacks on the wolves, calling them morons and whatnot. I've said over and over that that was only a trick, hoping to catch a wolf if they elicited the very same response to the personal attack that you gave me.